Rottytops

(A/N): English is not my language, so if you find a grammatical error let me know; 🇧🇷

Tyson was walking through the desert while looking at the map in his hands, he realized that the map only showed the way to the temple and other than that there was just the rest of the island, without any other details or anything else.

Tyson: (Thoughts) This is the craziest map I've ever seen.

With nothing else to do, the young rapa just puts the map back in his briefcase and gives a small sigh before looking forward to see Shantae in front of him as her hips sway as she walks, he can't help but look and the sight made Tyson start to blush and he quickly looked away from the girl as his heart raced and he looked for something to distract himself.

After a few minutes of walking Tyson had realized something. Due to Sky having the brilliant idea to drop him in the sea, he ended up having to take off his cape, shirt and shirt that got wet and this made his well defined chest and strong and muscular arms show. Sweat trickled down Tyson's chest making the sight even more tempting for Shantae and Sky who were blushing at what they saw. Tyson started to get a little shy and uncomfortable seeing the looks that the two girls gave him, he cleared his throat to try to get their attention but it didn't work. Turning a little red from the looks he was given, Tyson decided to speak.

Tyson: Huh? Girls?

The two without taking their eyes off his chest replied without paying attention.

Shantae: Hum?

Sky: What is it?

Tyson: My eyes are up here.

Realizing what he meant by that, the girls started to blush as they shook their heads quickly, Tyson chuckled as he saw their reaction as Shantae apologized in a stuttering way and Sky just crossed his arms and looked away.

Shantae: S-Sorry Tyson.

Tyson: It's okay girls, I know how irresistible I am. -He said jokingly.-

Sky: Hmm, pervert.

Tyson: Hey, don't think I'm happy to be shirtless, besides if I'm shirtless, it's your fault for knocking me overboard.

Sky opened his mouth to reply but nothing came out, he was right, she was the one who knocked him down so she was to blame for that, but Sky had to admit, Tyson was really handsome and she was mad at herself for even thinking such a thing.

Shantae in turn was totally speechless, due to Tyson wearing long clothes it was not even possible to see his physical build and she had no idea he could be so attractive and the sweat running down his chest didn't help at all.

After a while of walking the heat started to increase, Tyson noticed this but didn't bother, after all he's been in places hotter than the desert, Wrench who had gone back to perching on Tyson's hair didn't seem to mind either, but he couldn't say the same for Shantae and Sky. The heat was already starting to affect them both as sweat poured down their foreheads.

Tyson: We should have brought you two something to protect yourself from the sun.

Shantae: We've been here many times, but we never seem to learn our lesson...

Sky: You on the other hand don't seem to be affected by the heat.

Tyson: I've been to places hotter than this desert, the heat here doesn't affect me.

Tyson then placed his hand on his chin and paused thoughtfully. He then looked at his cloak that was on his shoulder and had already dried because of the heat and then he had an idea.