The Tan Line Temple

(A/N): English is not my language, so if you find a grammatical error let me know; 🇧🇷

The quartet of teenagers could be seen marching across the open desert. Sky and Shantae were exhausted and hot, at least until Tyson came back to lend her his cape. Rottytops, on the other hand, seemed perfectly content. Probably because she was a zombie. Tyson, on the other hand, didn't even seem to mind the heat.

Tyson looked at Rottytops and began to think to himself: For a zombie, she seemed free-spirited and lively, quite different from the other zombies Tyson had encountered over the years. He also noted that Rotty was quite attractive, something he would never have thought of in a zombie. However, he was not attracted to her.

Tyson: (Thoughts) I would probably be attracted to Rottytops if it weren't for Shantae.

Realizing the thoughts he was having, Tyson quickly shook his head to clear them.

Tyson: (Thoughts) What the hell am I thinking?! I'll stay with them until we stop the Ammunition Baron from taking that treasure, and then I'll go back to looking for my Master's daughter... But what about Shantae?

Tyson started thinking about her, he had a strange feeling when it came to Shantae, a feeling he had never felt before in his entire life. Shantae had something that reminded Tyson of someone. She also made him feel butterflies in his stomach, made him nervous and a little shy. Tyson looked at the ground as he blinked in confusion.

Tyson: (Thoughts) I... Am I starting to like Shantae? No. Stop thinking nonsense Tyson, I've never fallen in love with anyone before, this has never happened, why only now? I have a mission to fulfill... But if I really like her, what should I do?

Tyson then begins to have memories of his Master.

(Tyson Flash back)

Tyson was seen in his homeland, sitting on the edge of a Temple balcony looking up at the clouds in the sky, without him realizing that his Master approached him from behind.

Master: Thoughtful my young apprentice?

Tyson, hearing the voice, turned around to see his master stand beside him. Tyson then heaves a sigh before speaking thoughtfully.

Tyson: This whole thing about me becoming a Guardian Genie... Could it be that the Council Masters didn't make a mistake?

Master: The only mistake they made was deciding to make him a Guardian Genie before he was sixteen hundred years old, but we can't worry about what happened, but act with what there is.

Tyson then lets out a weary sigh.

Without Tyson noticing, some girls were watching him with interested looks which did not go unnoticed by their master. She then looks at her apprentice with a mischievous, peevish look.

Master: Looks like someone here is having a lot of success with the girls.

Tyson then looks at his Master confused, he then looks to the side to see not far away a group of girls his age looking at him with some interest. He quickly looked away as he blushed, his Master seeing Tyson's reaction, laughed at his apprentice.

Tyson: T-That's not funny Master!

Master: *laughs* Sorry Tyson. * laughter *

Tyson then looks down at the ground in embarrassment, Master then walks over to him and puts her hand on her apprentice's shoulder.

Master: Go talk to them, I'm sure none of them will bite you.

Tyson: Nah I'm not interested in them, besides, I'm a lone wolf, a free guy, loose in the world. I don't need anyone with me.