The awakening

(A/N): English is not my language, so if you find a grammatical error let me know; 🇧🇷

???: Hey! Stop right there!

Mimic and the soldiers turn to see the boy now awake and on the table and the boy has a serious, determined look on his face.

Boy: Leave the old man alone!

Mimic was surprised that the boy was awake, but as he could see, the boy had an unhappy expression on his face.

The soldiers looked at the boy with the faces of bullies who think they are invincible.

Their leader decided to provoke the boy and spoke in a mocking way.

Soldier: Just look guys. It seems that the sleeping beauty decided to wake up hahaha.

The soldier and his companions will laugh at the provocation but the boy didn't even care and continued to keep his eyes serious.

The boy then got down from the table and faced the soldiers.

Boy: Leave the old man alone or I'm going to smudge the floor with all of your faces!

The soldiers were incredulous that the boy was challenging them and the leader didn't like it at all.

Soldier: Hahaha. Look guys, looks like we have a hero here.

The Soldier then approached the boy and spoke to his face.

Soldier: And what will you do, Sir Hero? Are you going to cry on mommy's lap? Haha ha.

The boy clenched his fists and responded in the same teasing tone.

Boy: Keep teasing and you'll be the first one to run under Mom's skirt.

The Soldier was not happy about it. He then grabbed the boy by the collar of his shirt and spoke angrily.

Soldier: Very well sir hero, you ruined my patience, you brat. And for you things will end very badly.

Mimic, seeing that Amon Baron's men were going to harm the boy, tried to stop him before something bad happened.

Mimic: Please don't hurt the boy. He didn't mean it.

The boy looked at Mimic with a calming look and spoke.

Boy: It's alright sir. I can handle these guys. Find a safe place to hide.

The boy returned to face the Soldier with a serious and penetrating look.

Boy: This story can end two ways man. First, you and your friends leave. Second, i'm going to kick you all out of here at the base of the blow.

The Soldiers and his companions raised their eyebrows at this before they started laughing.

Soldiers: HAHAHAHAHA!

The boy got a teasing smile on his face.

Boy: You are the ones who know.

He started playing the Ultra Instinto theme song.

The boy in a spin freed himself from the hands of the Soldier who was holding him, the Soldier then tried to punch the boy who bent down and dodged the blow and held the soldiers' leader's arm behind his back like a policeman handcuffing someone. The other soldiers rushed to help their leader by releasing Mimic and thus giving him a chance to look for a safe place to hide.