The Ceremony

(A/N): English is not my language, so if you find a grammatical error let me know; 🇧🇷

Tyson didn't wake up until several hours later, unfortunately he didn't sleep well as his nightmares didn't allow it. As he sat up he thought about how long he had slept, it had been several hours or at least it seemed to have been. It was hard for him to tell when you're trapped in a cell inside a temple.

The only thing he could be sure of was that he was starving. His stomach then began to growl loudly complaining while Tyson made a tired face.

Tyson: (Thoughts) I'm hungry... I need to eat...

He then realized that he was still wearing that princely outfit they had put on him. He hated it, as he imagined how his older brother would make fun of him if he saw him like this.

Tyson: (Thoughts) Kai would laugh at me for eternity if he saw me like this. Now I remember why none of the other Genies came to this desert...

He then sighs wearily as he thinks about what happened to Shantae, Sky and Rottytops and if they were okay.

Tyson: Well, that's what I'm going to find out.

The boy then turns his gaze to the door of the cell in which he was imprisoned. A guard was now standing by the door, his back to Tyson, standing guard so he wouldn't run away.

Tyson: (Thoughts) It's going to be hard to get out of here... and I don't know if I can take this guy down with the punch. I need to think of something.

Tyson then has a small memory flash where he was trained with his brother.

Flash Back

A Tyson who looked like 10 years old and his older brother who looked like he was about 13 years old, even though they are over a thousand years old, as Genies age very slowly, but let's get back to the subject, Tyson was seen standing in the back from a hole that was shaped like a cube, at the edge of the hole was his older brother Kai, who was trained by Tyson.

Kai was a tall boy with skin a shade lighter than Tyson's, he had pointy ears like his younger brother, blue hair in a very dark shade, brown eyes, wore a black shirt that had yellow buttons and red lines without sleeves like Tyson's, he also wore baggy cerulean pants with very large pockets, his shoes are black with red stripes. He's wearing his white scarf and red arm guards that were quite heavy and fit for training.

Kai watched Tyson from the edge of the big hole, watching his brother's failed attempts to get out without using magic or his abilities.

Tyson tried to jump and climb the walls again before slipping and landing on his ass on the floor. Kai, seeing this, decides to provoke him.

Kai: Oh what's Tyson? This is what? The hundredth time you fall again? You're too wobbly for someone who wants to be a great genie like Mom and Dad.

Tyson then growls in frustration.

Tyson: How am I supposed to get out of this hole if you said I can't use my powers?!

Kai: That's your problem little brother. You depend too much on your powers. What if something happens and you no longer have your powers with you? What will you do?

Tyson: Okay, I got it bro. But how do I get out?

Kai laughs at this before speaking.

Kai: *laughs* Use that hard little head to think of something.