Chapter 1 - Getting her Hogwarts Letter

The first two chapters will be about Chloe getting prepared to attend her first year at Hogwarts. 

In chapters three and four is where we will see Hermione, Harry and Ron introduced into the story! 😊

I hope you will enjoy this chapter! 💕

Chloe was currently laying in her bed in her bedroom trying to wake herself up for the day and heard a knock on her bedroom door. 

"Come in." Chloe spoke in her tired voice, because she was still half asleep in her bed and it was only about half past eight in the morning. 

Chloe looked over to see her bedroom door opening and saw her two sisters, Hannah and Madison running into her bedroom. Hannah and Madison then ran over to Chloe's bed and jumped on Chloe. 

Chloe grunted out quietly when she felt Hannah and Madison joining her on her bed and sat up in her bed smiling at her two sisters. 

"Good morning, girls. How are you both?" Chloe asked both Hannah and Madison who nodded their heads back at her. 

"We're both fine. Mum told us to go and get you because breakfast is being served downstairs soon." Madison said and smiled at her older sister sitting across from her. 

"Get up, sis. We will meet you back downstairs or there won't be any breakfast left by the time you do come down." Hannah spoke and smiled at Chloe. 

Chloe lifted both Hannah and Madison off her bed to put them back on the ground and then sat herself up on her bed.

"I will come downstairs in about five minutes. I just need to get up, get dressed and do my makeup and hair before I come down and join you for breakfast." Chloe said and saw Hannah and Madison nod their heads back at her. 

Hannah and Madison ran out of Chloe's bedroom and rushed downstairs to get breakfast that was in the middle of being served in the dining room. 

Chloe eventually got out of her bed and stretched her arms and legs as she then walked over to her wardrobe to pick out her outfit for the day. Chloe picked out her favourite pair of jeans which were her high waisted blue jeans and had matched the jeans with an oversized black top. 

After Chloe got changed into her outfit for the day, she then went to do her hair in front of her makeup mirror and decided that she would just brush her blonde hair and put it up in a messy ponytail. 

Chloe walked out of her bedroom after getting ready for the day and headed downstairs into the dining room where she smelled the delicious pancakes coming from the kitchen. 

Chloe then strolled into the dining room to hear several voices of her family talking to each other as she went to sit down next to her mother and Madison at the table. 

Sarah leaned over in her chair at the dining room table to kiss the top of Chloe's head and smiled at her oldest daughter. 

"Are you okay?" Sarah asked Chloe who had nodded her head back at her mother. 

"Yeah I am. Just hungry, that's all." Chloe responded to her mother's question and looked towards the kitchen to see her father using his wand to lay the pancakes down onto the dining room table. 

Chloe's father used his wand once again to lay down a variety of pancake fillings onto the dining room table which included: fruit, whipped cream, strawberry sauce, chocolate sauce and much more. 

After Joshua finished serving up the pancakes, he went to sit down next to Sarah and Hannah at the dining room table as he looked at his entire family.