Chapter 11 - Visiting Hermione & Back to Hogwarts

The Christmas break is almost over. Chloe still has a few days to go of her break and she was going to be staying at Hermione's until they both head back to Hogwarts which they were both super excited about because they both missed Harry and Ron 💙

One week later, Chloe was in her bedroom packing up her suitcase, her trunk, her schoolbag and putting Bella in her cage because she was going to stay over at Hermione's for a few days before they both headed back to Hogwarts and she was excited to see Hermione again. 

"Chloe! Are you ready?" Sarah shouted from the bottom of the stairs and Chloe walked out of her bedroom and leaned over the barrier of the stairs.

"Almost! Can you and Dad help me take some of this stuff to the car, please?" Chloe said and saw her mother nod her head as she started to walk upstairs with Joshua following after her. 

Joshua and Sarah both took Chloe's trunk, her schoolbag and her suitcase into the car as Chloe took Bella in the car and placed it on the backseat of the car and then turned around to see Joshua, Hannah and Madison standing there all smiling at Chloe. 

"I hope the rest of your year at Hogwarts goes well!" Madison said as she ran over to Chloe and hugged her. 

"Good luck on your tests!" Hannah said and also ran over to Chloe and hugged her as Chloe hugged her two little sisters back into a tighter hug. 

"Thank you, but I'll be back before you know it! It's only for another couple of months and then I'll be back with you guys for the summer!" Chloe said and saw Hannah and Madison smile at her once they pulled away from the hug. 

Chloe walked over to Joshua and gave him a hug as she felt her father's arm wrap around her in a tight squeeze before they both pulled away from the hug and smiled at each other. 

"See you soon, kiddo." Joshua said and saw Chloe smiling up at him to which he smiled back at Chloe.

"Thanks, Dad. Look after Hannah and Madison for me, please." Chloe said as both her and Joshua looked at Hannah and Madison stroking Bella in the car. 

"Of course, I will." Joshua said and saw Chloe smile at him once again as she then went to sit down in the front passenger seat in the car and then waved at Joshua, Hannah and Madison once the car drove off from their house to Hermione's house. 

Chloe arrived at Hermione's house after about an half hour drive and took out all of her stuff from the car and stood in front of Hermione's house and turned around to see Sarah waving at her. 

"Have a good time at Hermione's. I will see you when you come back for the Summer break in a couple of months." Sarah said and saw Chloe smiling at her to which Sarah smiled back at her. 

"Thank you, Mum. See you when I come back for the summer break!" Chloe said and waved at her mother who then got back into the car and drove away to go back home leaving Chloe all alone outside Hermione's doorstep. 

Chloe knocked on Hermione's front door and waited for someone to open the door. Chloe went down onto her knees and stroked Bella in her cage while waiting for the front door to open. A few minutes later, the front door opened and it was Hermione standing at the door with a big smile on her face. 

"Chloe! You're here!!" Hermione shrieked and pulled Chloe into a tight hug. 

"I am here! I've missed you. I can't wait to spend the next few days with you before we head back to Hogwarts." Chloe said as she and Hermione pulled away from the hug. 

"Same here! It's gonna be such great fun. Come in, then. I'll help you with your stuff." Hermione said and took Chloe's suitcase and her schoolbag into her house as Chloe took her trunk and Bella's cage into the house.