Chapter 16 - Harry's defeat of Quirrell/Voldemort

So, Ron is okay now from his sacrifice in the chess game and him, Hermione and Chloe are all in their own Common Rooms but Harry was on his way to get to the Philosopher's Stone but was met by someone that he didn't expect to meet and it wasn't Snape...👀

Harry was currently walking down a long staircase to an empty room with pillars all around it. The Mirror of Erised was in the middle of the room that Harry was in and a man is standing before it and it was Professor Quirrell, the Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher of Hogwarts. 

Harry yelped and grabbed his scar, "You?" he asked as he saw Professor Quirrell turning around to face him, "No. It can't be...Snape. He was the one.." he continued to say, but Professor Quirrell interrupted Harry. 

"Yes. He does seem the type, doesn't he? Next to me, who would suspect, p-p-poor s-stuttering Professor Quirrell." Professor Quirrell said with a sly smile creeping onto his face. 

"B-but, that day, during the Quidditch match, Snape tried to kill me." Harry said, confused and shocked that it was Professor Quirrell standing in front of him. 

"No, dear boy. I tried to kill you! And trust me, if Snape's cloak hadn't caught fire and broken my eye contact, I would have succeeded. Even with Snape muttering his little counter-curse." Professor Quirrell said in an evil tone and saw Harry looking surprised about Professor Snape saving him that day during the Quidditch match. 

"Snape was trying to...save me?" Harry said in a surprise tone to his voice and saw Professor Quirrell nodding his head at him. 

"I knew you were a danger right from the off. Especially after Halloween." Professor Quirrell said and stared at Harry with an evil glint in his eye. 

"Th-then you let the troll in." Harry stuttered out his words and saw Professor Quirrell smiling evilly at him. 

"Very good, Potter, yes. Snape, unfortunately, wasn't fooled. While everyone else was running to the dungeon, he went to the third floor to head me off. He, of course, never trusted me again. He rarely left me alone." Professor Quirrell said and turned back to face the mirror which made Harry's scar hurt, "But he doesn't understand. I'm never alone. Never. Now...what does this mirror do? I see what I desire. I see myself holding the stone. But how do I get it?" Professor Quirrell said and looked closer in the mirror. 

"Use the boy." a raspy voice came out of nowhere as Harry looked around to see where the voice was coming from. 

Professor Quirrell turned back around to face Harry and raised his arm up, "Come here, Potter, now!" he said as Harry started to walk forward towards the mirror shakily. 

"Tell me. What do you see?" Professor Quirrell said to Harry and looked into the mirror just like Harry was doing. 

Harry looked into the mirror and saw himself in the mirror. Harry's mirror self brought his hand into his pocket and took out a red stone and then winked at Harry before putting the stone back into his pocket. 

Harry then reached into his jean pocket very subtly and felt a lump in his pocket and then gasped as he looked back at the mirror. 

"What is it?! What do you see?!" Professor Quirrell asked Harry what he can see in the Mirror of Erised. 

"I-I'm shaking hands with Dumbledore. I've won the house cup." Harry lied to Professor Quirrell as he heard that same voice he heard just a few minutes ago. 

"He lies." the voice came out of nowhere as Professor Quirrell stared at Harry. 

"Tell the truth! What do you see?!" Professor Quirrell shouted at Harry, as the voice that Harry could hear but couldn't see spoke once again.