Chapter 2 - Diagon Alley

Hi readers!

A quick note to say that I will be using some of the Harry Potter books for details as well as the Harry Potter films for details throughout this series - hope this is okay! ☺️

Hope you enjoy this chapter! 💛

It is now three more weeks until Chloe goes to Hogwarts to start her first year there. Today was finally the day that Chloe and her family were going to Diagon Alley to get everything that Chloe needed for her first year at Hogwarts. 

Chloe was in her bedroom getting ready for her trip to Diagon Alley and she was excited to visit because she had heard so much about Diagon Alley from her parents who used to go there when they were both at Hogwarts at the same time. 

Chloe decided that she would wear her high waisted black jeans with a white crop top and she paired the outfit with her white high top converse. After Chloe put on her outfit, she straightened her blonde hair and put it up in a half-up and down style. Chloe then finished getting ready by doing her makeup.

While Chloe was putting some makeup on her face, she heard someone knocking on her bedroom and coming in at the same time. Chloe then leaned over her makeup station to see her mother walking into her bedroom and they both smiled at one another. Chloe went back to finishing off her makeup for the day and watched her mother leaning on her makeup station. 

"Are you ready to go?" Sarah asked Chloe who then looked up at her mother and smiled at her. 

"Yeah I am. I just need to apply some lip gloss and that's me done. I'll be downstairs in about five minutes." Chloe replied and watched her mother walk out of the bedroom. 

Chloe looked back at her makeup mirror and applied her lip gloss onto her lips. After applying lip gloss onto her lips, Chloe spent the next five minutes making sure that she was ready to go to Diagon Alley today. 

Chloe soon made her way downstairs into the living room and saw all of her family ready to go to Diagon Alley. Chloe walked over to stand next to Hannah and then smiled at her parents. 

"Now I'm ready." Chloe spoke and saw her parents nodding their heads at her before making sure that they haven't forgotten anything that they had to take them to Diagon Alley.

Chloe had a quick conversation with Hannah and Madison because they were waiting for their parents to finish collecting the last few bits for their trip to Diagon Alley today. 

"Now we are ready to go." Joshua began to say as he turned to face his three daughters, "We have to walk for a while to get to where we need to go in order to enter Diagon Alley, so let's go." Joshua finished explaining about what their plans as he grabbed a hold of Madison's hand before walking out of the house. 

Chloe and Hannah soon followed their father and little sister out of the house. Sarah was the last one to leave the house and she had used her wand to lock up the front door of the house. After Sarah locked up the house, she ran quickly to catch up with the rest of her family who had already started walking. 

Chloe and her family were walking towards the entrance of the destination in order to get to Diagon Alley. According to Joshua, they were only about fifteen minutes away from the destination that they had to enter to get to Diagon Alley. Chloe grew curious with every minute passing by because she was finally getting to see what Diagon Alley was like in person after speaking with her parents a lot about it. 

"Here we are. The Leaky Cauldron." Joshua began to say and turned around to face his three daughters, "When we go inside, we have to stick close to each other and walk towards the back of this place. No one can see the Leaky Cauldron apart from witches and wizards." Joshua explained and then took a quick glance over at Chloe.