Chapter 14 - Talk with Hagrid & The Gryffindor Common Room

I'm already working on the next book of this series which is The Chamber of Secrets and I'm excited for you guys to read it! 😁

Who else is loving Harry, Ron, Hermione and Chloe's friendship with each other? 💛

One afternoon, Harry, Ron, Hermione and Chloe were currently walking through the outdoor courtyard of Hogwarts talking with each other about their end of the year exams that they have just done over the last few weeks in their classes. 

"I've always heard that Hogwarts' end of the year exams were frightful but I found that rather enjoyable." Hermione said as she was walking beside Chloe who looked at her. 

"I just hope that we've all passed our exams." Chloe said and looked towards Harry who kept touching his scar on his forehead. 

"Speak for yourself. All right there, Harry?" Ron asked Harry as him, Hermione and Chloe all looked towards Harry with concern on their faces. 

"My scar. It keeps burning." Harry said as he touched his scar once again in pain. 

"It's happened before." Hermione said with growing concern in her voice. 

"Not like this, though." Harry said and rubbed his scar once again. 

"Perhaps you should see the nurse." Ron said and saw Harry looking at him, Hermione and Chloe who was all concerned for him. 

"I think it's a warning. It means dangers coming. Uhh!" Harry said and rubbed his scar once again as he then saw Hagrid across the field from him at his hut. "Oh. Of course!" Harry said and began to run towards Hagrid's hut leaving Ron, Hermione and Chloe confused.

"What is it?" Hermione asked out to Harry but he couldn't hear what she said because he was running further from them.

"What's going on? Why is Harry running towards Hagrid's?" Chloe questioned towards Ron and Hermione who shrugged their shoulders and looked at Harry who was getting closer to Hagrid's hut. 

"I don't know. Harry, on. Wait for us!" Ron shouted out to Harry as him, Hermione and Chloe all started to run towards Harry and caught up with him eventually but they were all walking fast towards Hagrid's hut. 

"Don't you think it's a bit odd that what Hagrid wants more than anything is a dragon, and a stranger shows up and just happens to have one?" Harry said as he, Ron, Hermione and Chloe approached Hagrid who is playing music on his flute, "I mean, how many people wander around with dragon eggs in their pockets? Why didn't I see it before? Hagrid, who gave you the dragon egg?" Harry said as Hagrid stopped playing his flute and looked up to see Harry, Ron, Hermione and Chloe standing in front of him, "What did he look like?" Harry asked Hagrid who shrugged his shoulders. 

"I don't know. I never saw his face. He kept his hood up." Hagrid said to Harry, hoping that he would stop discussing the dragon egg and the Philosopher's Stone with him. 

"The stranger though, you and he must have talked." Harry said while still looking at Hagrid. 

"Well, he just wanted to know what sort of creatures that I looked after and I told him. I said, after Fluffy, a dragon's gonna be no problem." Hagrid explained to Harry about his conversation with the stranger he met in the pub. 

"And, did he seem interested in Fluffy?" Harry asked Hagrid who nodded his head while stroking Fang beside him. 

"Well, of course he was interested in Fluffy! How often do you come across a three-headed dog, even if you're in the trade? But I told him that the trick with any beast is to know how to calm him. Take Fluffy, for example, just play him a bit of music and he falls straight to sleep." Hagrid said and realised what he had just said out loud and saw Harry, Ron, Hermione and Chloe all looking at each other agape.