Chapter 17 - Reuniting with Harry & The House Cup Feast

We are now approaching the end of Harry, Ron, Hermione and Chloe's first year at Hogwarts! 🥰

The next morning, Harry got discharged from the Hospital Wing and was walking into a room where he saw Ron, Hermione and Chloe talking to each other up on a stairwell balcony.

Chloe saw Harry standing there and looking up at them with a smile on his face and tapped Hermione and Ron on their shoulders and they all turned around and leaned over the railing to see Harry and smiled back at him.

"All right there, Ron?" Harry asked Ron with a smile on his face, looking towards Ron.

"All right? You?" Ron said and smiled towards Harry who shrugged his shoulders at him.

"All right. Hermione?" Harry asked Hermione and then looked at her with a smile on his face.

"Never better." Hermione said and smiled back at Harry who then looked towards Chloe.

"What about you, Chloe?" Harry asked Chloe while smiling towards her.

"I'm fine, Harry." Chloe said and smiled at Harry as Harry smiled back at her, Hermione and Ron for a few minutes.

Harry then walked up the stairs and joined Ron, Hermione and Chloe on the balcony and smiled at the three of them, "I need to tell you everything that happened since we last saw each other." Harry said and saw Ron, Hermione and Chloe nodding their heads at him.

"All right. Where do you want to go?" Ron asked Harry who looked around him and saw an empty classroom behind him.

"Let's go in here. It's empty anyway." Harry said and started to walk towards the empty classroom closely followed by Ron, Hermione and Chloe.

Harry, Ron, Hermione and Chloe all walked into an empty classroom and shut the door behind them so that no one else can come in and then they all sat down in their chairs next to each other.

"That was a scary incident that I had after I left you guys to take Ron to the Hospital Wing." Harry said and saw Ron, Hermione and Chloe all looking at him to continue on with what he was saying.

"What happened?" We know a few bits and bobs from the gossip around the school." Chloe said and saw Harry closing his eyes to take a deep breath in and out before he opened his eyes and began explaining about what happened down in the dungeons.

"So I walked into the room to see the Mirror of Erised sitting there and standing in front of it was Professor Quirrell and I couldn't believe it because we all thought it was going to be Professor Snape all along but we got proven wrong." Harry began explaining and looked at Ron, Hermione and Chloe, "Professor Quirrell told me that Snape was saving me that day on the Quidditch Pitch when my broomstick went a bit crazy and that Quirrell was the one who made my broomstick a bit crazy." he said and heard the gasps coming from Ron, Hermione and Chloe.

"Snape was saving you? But how can he? He doesn't like you and we don't like him." Ron said, confused and looked at Harry, Hermione and Chloe.

"I can't believe I set fire to his cloak on that day as well, but I'm glad that he didn't know it was me." Hermione said and sighed in relief as she then looked back at Harry.

"Professor Quirrell told me that he was the one who let the troll in at Halloween because he thought I was a danger from the off especially after Halloween." Harry said and took a deep breath in.

"Take your time, Harry. There's no rush." Chloe said and smiled at Harry who opened his eyes and smiled straight back at Chloe.

"Then when Quirrell asked me what I saw in the Mirror of Erised, I saw myself holding the Philosopher's Stone which had been in my pocket that whole time. So, I lied to Quirrell, but there was a voice telling him that I was lying." Harry then explained about the Mirror of Erised and saw Ron, Hermione and Chloe's faces all shocked.