Chapter 13 - Detention with Hagrid & Fight with Draco

I hope everyone is enjoying the journey of Chloe, Hermione, Harry and Ron's first year at Hogwarts! 🥰

Chloe, Hermione, Harry and Ron now know what Fluffy is guarding on the third floor and now is trying to figure out who is trying to get to the Philosopher's Stone 🧐

The next night, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Chloe and Draco were being led towards Hagrid's hut by Mr. Filch for their detention.

"A pity that they let the old punishments. There was a time where detention would find you hanging by your thumbs in the dungeons. God, I miss the screaming." Mr. Filch said in an evil tone in his voice and heard Draco gulp from behind him.

Hermione and Chloe were walking next to each other behind Harry, Ron and Draco who was walking in front of them.

"You'll be serving detention with Hagrid tonight. He's got a little job to do inside the Dark Forest." Mr. Filch then said and saw Hagrid appearing in front of him with a crossbow and he was sniffling away. "A sorry lot this, Hagrid. Oh, good god man, you're not still on about that bloody dragon, are you?" Mr. Filch said and rolled his eyes while still looking at Hagrid.

Hagrid sniffed again and sighed and looked up at Mr. Filch, "Norbert's gone. Dumbledore sent him off to Romania to live in a colony." Hagrid said and looked away as Harry, Ron, Chloe and Hermione all gave each other sympathetic looks about Norbert being sent off to Romania.   

"Well, that's good, isn't it? He'll be with his own kind." Hermione said and saw Hagrid looking straight at her. 

"Yeah, but what if he don't like Romania? What if the other dragons are mean to him? He's only a baby, after all." Hagrid said sadly as Mr. Filch rolled his eyes and was starting to get annoyed with Hagrid going on and on about Norbert. 

"Oh, for God's sake, pull yourself together, man. You're going into the forest, after all. Got to have your wits about you." Mr. Filch said, as he then turned around and gave an evil smile towards Harry, Ron, Hermione, Chloe and Draco. 

"The forest? I thought that was a joke! We can't go in there. Students aren't even allowed. And there are..." Draco began to say as he heard a howl coming from the forest, "werewolves." he then said and heard a snigger coming from behind her as he then turned around to see Chloe smirking at him. 

"Are you telling that Malfoy is scared of werewolves?" Chloe teased Draco which then made Draco roll his eyes at Chloe. 

"No! I'm a Malfoy, they don't get scared of anything." Draco said as he and Chloe then looked back at Mr. Filch who was still grinning evilly at them. 

"There's more than just werewolves in those trees, lad. You can be sure of that." Mr. Filch said and saw Draco being frightened, "Nighty-night." he then said and walked away leaving Harry, Ron, Hermione, Chloe and Draco alone with Hagrid who was still upset about Norbert being taken away from him. 

"Right. Let's go. Follow me!" Hagrid said and started to walk towards the Dark Forest with Fang next to him as Harry, Ron, Hermione, Chloe and Draco followed Hagrid into the Dark Forest for their detention. 

Hagrid, Fang, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Chloe and Draco were currently walking along a path to a tree and Hagrid stopped walking and then bent down and dipped his fingers into a silver puddle in front of him. Hagrid then pulled out his fingers from the puddle and rubbed them together as he saw a silver trail being smeared with his fingers. 

"Hagrid, what's that?" Harry asked Hagrid as he turned around to face him and the rest of the group and showed him his fingers. 

"What we're here for. See that?" Hagrid said and pointed to his hands as he then looked back at the group, "That's unicorn's blood, that is. I found one dead a few weeks ago. Now, this one's been injured bad by something." he said as Harry suddenly saw a large cloaked figure walking through the trees and then turned to look at Hagrid again, "So, it's our job to find the poor beast. Ron, Hermione and Chloe, you'll come with me." Hagrid said and saw Ron, Hermione and Chloe all walking towards him.