Chapter 15 - Journey to the Philosopher's Stone

This chapter will be long because it will show Harry, Ron, Hermione and Chloe's journey through the various obstacles to get to the Philosopher's Stone, so I hope you guys enjoy! 💕

Harry, Ron, Hermione and Chloe were sneaking along a corridor quietly under the Invisibility Cloak that Harry got at Christmas.

"Ow! You stood on my foot!" Hermione whispered out loud so only Ron, Harry and Chloe could hear her.

"Sorry! My fault." Ron whispered back as they reached the door of the room that Fluffy was in.

Hermione then drew out her wand from her pocket and pointed it towards the door while Harry, Ron and Chloe were standing behind her still under the Invisibility Cloak.

"Alohomora." Hermione said quietly as the door opened and her, Ron, Chloe and Harry walked into the room where Fluffy was and took off the Invisibility Cloak since they were sure that they wouldn't get caught.

"Wait a minute...he's..." Ron began to say as he felt a blow of air coming towards him, Harry, Hermione and Chloe, "Sleeping." he then said and looked at his three friends who was looking at a harp that was playing in the corner of the room.

"Snape's already been here! He's put a spell on the harp." Harry said as he, Ron, Hermione and Chloe started to approach the sleeping dog slowly.

"Uh. It's got horrible breath!" Ron said as he put his hand over his nose to cover the horrible smell coming from Fluffy.

"We have to move its paw." Harry said and saw Ron looking at him in shock.

"What?!" Ron exclaimed and then heard Chloe from beside him as he turned to look at Chloe.

"We have to! To get to the trapdoor underneath it!" Chloe said and approached closer to the paw with Harry, Ron and Hermione.

"Come on then!" Harry said as he grabbed a paw which was blocking the trapdoor along with Ron, Hermione and Chloe, "Okay. Push!" Harry then said as they all started to move the paw away from the trapdoor with great difficulty because the paw was too heavy but they managed to see the trapdoor and moved the paw next to it.

"I'll go first. Don't follow me until I give you a sign." Harry said quietly to Ron, Hermione and Chloe as Fluffy's eyes started to open, but the four of them didn't notice that it got quiet in the room, "If something bad happens, get yourselves out! Does it seem a bit...quiet now?" Harry said, finally noticing that the room got quiet and saw Chloe nodding her head at him.

"The harp. It stopped playing." Hermione said as drool from one of Fluffy's heads came dripping down onto Ron's shoulder.

"Ew! Yuck. Ugh." Ron said as him, Harry, Hermione and Chloe all looked up to see Fluffy standing above them as Fluffy barked, growled and thrashed about and ended up breaking the harp before it dived towards Harry, Ron, Hermione and Chloe who all looked at each other.

"Guys! We need go, now!" Chloe said and looked at the trapdoor in front of her and then looked up at Harry, Ron and Hermione.

"Jump! Go!" Harry said as he, Ron, Hermione and Chloe all jumped through the trapdoor to get away from Fluffy.

"Ahh!" Ron shouted out as he, Harry, Hermione and Chloe landed on some mushy black ropelike vines, "Whoa. Lucky, this plant-thing is here, really." Ron said and looked around the space that he was in along with Harry, Hermione and Chloe.

"Whoa!" Harry shouted out as the plant began to move towards him, Ron, Hermione and Chloe, "Oh. Ahh!" he then said as the plant started to tie the four of them up.