Chapter 6 - The Third Floor Corridor & Charms Class

Just to let you guys know that in this chapter, Chloe and Hermione are slowly talking to Harry and Ron more but not enough for them all to become friends, but it will come in the next few chapters! 🥰

Chloe and Hermione were currently doing some homework for their classes in one of the corridors of Hogwarts and helping and talking to one another quietly. Harry and Ron were walking through the crowded corridor that Chloe and Hermione were sitting at and Fred and George joined Harry and Ron as they all spoke about Harry being a Seeker for the Gryffindor Quidditch team and also spoke about Quidditch itself.

Chloe looked up from her book and spotted Harry and Ron walking through the corridor and tapped Hermione on her shoulder as she looked at Chloe who looked back at Hermione smiling.

"I just spotted Harry and Ron. Want to join them? They're probably still speaking about Harry being a Seeker for his Quidditch team." Chloe asked Hermione who nodded her head and smiled back at Chloe.

"Let's go and see what they're talking about." Hermione said as she saw Chloe nod her head and they both packed their homework and books away in their bags and joined Harry and Ron who was standing still in the corridor talking to each other but they didn't notice that Hermione and Chloe had joined them at their sides.

"Oh go on, Harry. Quidditch is great. Best game there is! And you'll be great, too!" Ron said to Harry, excitedly but Harry felt unsure of himself about playing in the Gryffindor Quidditch team as their new seeker.

"But I've never even played Quidditch. What if I make a fool of myself?" Harry said and questioned himself while Ron shrugged his shoulders and Hermione thought now was a good time to talk out loud.

"You won't make a fool of yourself. It's in your blood." Hermione spoke out which made Harry and Ron jump as they both turned around to see Chloe and Hermione standing beside them.

"When did you get here?" Ron asked both Chloe and Hermione in surprise as they both smiled at Harry and Ron.

"Well, we were sitting over there doing some homework and I spotted you and Harry coming into the corridor and thought we would come over here to join you two." Chloe said as she saw Harry and Ron looking at them now with smiles on their faces, and Chloe turned to face Hermione with confusion on her face.

"What do you mean, it's in Harry's blood?" Chloe asked Hermione confusion written on her face and Chloe saw Harry and Ron also being confused at what Hermione just said as the three of them looked at Hermione waiting for her to say something.

"I want to show you guys something, come with me." Hermione said and rushed off further down the corridor as Chloe, Harry and Ron followed Hermione down the corridor and they stopped outside of a trophy case.

"Harry, look at this plaque!" Hermione said and pointed to a plaque of Quidditch player, one of them listed Harry's father as a Seeker. Harry, Ron and Chloe looked closely in the trophy case and Chloe then looked up at Harry who was amazed that his father was a Seeker for his own house team.  

"Whoa. Harry, you never told me that your father was a Seeker too!" Ron exclaimed to Harry who was still in shock about his father being a Seeker.

"I-I didn't know." Harry said quietly to himself, but Ron, Hermione and Chloe heard what Harry said as they all looked at Harry who was still looking at the trophy case.

Chloe, Hermione, Harry and Ron were walking up a staircase towards the Gryffindor Common Room and Chloe was staying in Hermione's dorm room for the night but Chloe have already been in the Gryffindor Common Room a few times to do some homework with Hermione. Hermione had already been in the Hufflepuff Common Room a few times to do some homework with Chloe as well.

A Hogwarts Journey - The Philosopher's StoneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara