Chapter 10 - Christmas Day at the Carters

It is now Christmas Day. Chloe was at home with her family celebrating Christmas with them and Hermione was also at home with her parents celebrating Christmas. Harry and Ron were at Hogwarts with Fred and George celebrating Christmas together!

Chloe woke up on the sofa and then saw Bella laying in front of her sleeping and went to stroke her for a bit. Chloe was about to go back to sleep, but then heard the loud voices of Hannah and Madison coming down the stairs as they both entered the living room and jumped on Chloe to give her a hug.

"Merry Christmas!" said both Hannah and Madison loudly as Madison went to hug and stroke Bella.

"Merry Christmas, girls!" Chloe said and sat up on the sofa and hugged both of her sisters once again and Bella crawled into Chloe's lap as they all turned on the TV and watched some movies and waited for their parents to come downstairs.

Sarah and Joshua came downstairs 15 minutes later to see Chloe, Hannah and Madison all watching some movies together on the sofa along with Bella. Chloe, Hannah and Madison all then stood up from the sofa once they saw their parents and went to hug them and said to them parents a Merry Christmas as they all got one in return from Sarah and Joshua.

"Who wants pancakes and waffles for breakfast today?" Joshua said and heard Chloe, Hannah and Madison cheering as he chuckled, "Alright! Coming up now!" he then said and went into the kitchen with Sarah to start preparing breakfast and they sometimes used their wands to make breakfast as well.

Hannah and Madison went back to watching movies and stroking Bella on the sofa waiting for their breakfast to be ready and Chloe went upstairs to her bedroom to get changed for the day while waiting for her breakfast to be ready. 

Chloe got changed into her high waisted blue jeans with a plain white top tucked into her jeans and then straightened her hair and put some makeup on her face. Chloe then headed back downstairs in time for their breakfast and went to sit down next to Madison at the dining room table and spoke with her as they waited for their breakfast to appear on the table in front of them. 

A few minutes later, Joshua came to the table holding pancakes in one hand and waffles on the other hand and set them on top of the table and smiled at Chloe, Hannah and Madison, "Breakfast is served! Just need to get some toppings and sauce for them." Joshua said and went back to the kitchen to collect the rest of the toppings as Sarah took sauces to the table. 

The dining room table was filled with plates of pancakes and waffles, fruit, chocolate and strawberry sauce, marshmallows, whipped cream and more. Chloe and her family all tucked into their breakfast and talked to each other while having their breakfast and they were all excited to open their presents after breakfast especially Hannah and Madison. 

After they all had their breakfast and tided away the table and cleaned the kitchen counters, Chloe, Hannah and Madison were all sitting down on the living room floor surrounded by Christmas presents and cards. Sarah and Joshua were sitting on the couch with their Christmas presents and Bella was laying on the other couch curled up sleeping and Chloe leaned over to stroke Bella for a few seconds. 

"Do I open presents from my friends at Hogwarts or open your presents first?" Chloe asked Sarah as they were talking to each other because Joshua was helping Hannah and Madison open up their presents. 

"I would open up your friends' presents first before you open up ours." Sarah said and saw Chloe nod her head as she took the first present from the little pile of presents and cards from her friends at Hogwarts. 

Chloe looked at the beautifully wrapped present and looked at the tag and smiled to herself because the tag on the present had read: