Brittany 2.0

"Great new, guys. Principal Figgins has asked us to perform at the annual back to school pep rally this week. Now I understand our national champion street cred has dropped a little bit since school started, but this is our chance to really wow them and get it back." Mr. Schue says.

"What are we going to perform?" Joe asks.

"Good question. We are a family here, and when one of us is falling down, it's up to us to get together to pick them back up." Mr. Schue explains.

We all watch as he writes Britney 2.0 on the whiteboard and I got excited and smiled.

"Oh, my god. Are we doing Britney week again?" Tina asks excitedly.

"You brought the best of Britney last time and she brings out the best of you. And I thought it would be a good idea to bring her back by starting this week off with our very own Blaine and Artie to give us something to look for." Mr. Schue says.

"This is for you Britt." Blaine says as he and Artie made their way to the front of the room.

(Boys/ Boyfriend- Artie Abrams and Blaine Anderson)

"So, Britt what did you think?" Artie asks.

"I'm once again inspired by the awesomeness of Britney. Thanks, Mr. Schue." Brittany says.
******
The next day Tina, Joe, and Sam had a song they wanted to sing to Brittany to make her feel better.

(3-Tina, Sam and Joe)

"Brittany, what are you doing?!" Mr. Schue yells.

"Coach Sylvester took away my high pony. If I can't have my high pony then I don't want any hair at all." Brittany explains.

"Brittany no!" We all yell.

Brittany put down the razor and left the room then the bell rang.

I walked out of the room and this boy on a razor scooter stops in front of me.

"Can I help you?" I ask.

"Yes. Can you tell what time I can pick you up for dinner at breadstixx?" He asks.

"What the hell is breadstixx?" I ask.

"It's the place I'm taking you for dinner. So, is 7:00 okay for you?" He asks.

"Boy, don't play a player."I tell him and tighten my pony tail and walk away from him.

"I'm gonna get you to go out with me even if I have to die trying." He yells down the hallway.

"Keep trying and it'll never happen." I yell back.
********
The next day everyone was in glee club looking at Brittany as she sat there and looked back at us.

"Kiki, why is everyone in the glee club staring at me?" Brittany asks her phone.

"Because those fools are jealous." The phone says back.

"What size coffee is that?" Sam asks.

"Kiki what size coffee am I drinking?" Brittany asks.

"You are drinking Settena: 70 ounces of Espresso." Kiki says.

"Okay that is too much coffee." I say and walk over and take the coffee from her.

"Brittany we're worried about." Joe says.

"And we were thinking of letting you sing lead on the song we're doing for the assembly." Blaine explains.

"Well that's a good idea. But I have to lip-synch." Brittany adds.

"We don't lip-synch in glee." Blaine says.

"Well I have to, my voice is too weak to sing life. I've been up late yelling at the shrubs in my yard that have been making fun of me." Brittany explains.

"We'll Record the song in advance and I'll choreograph an amazing dance so we don't have to worry about anyone losing breath. Lots of performers do this now. Kristen Stewart, James Earl Jones." Brittany continues.

"Kiki, do you think it's a good idea to lip-sync at the assembly?" Brittany asks.

"It's not a good idea. It's a great idea." Kiki replied.

We all looked back at Brittany and was shocked at what the phone had said and couldn't believe it.
********
The pep assembly didn't go to well and Brittany ended up quitting glee club and I realized that she was pulling a Britney Spears.

"Sam, I think I know what Brittany is doing. She's pulling a classic..." I say.

"Britney Spears. Yeah I know. I'm gonna go talk to her and get her to come back." He says.

"Awesome. Please get her to come back. I miss her on the team." I tell him.

"You got it." He smiles and then walks away.
*********
"Everyone please welcome Jake to the glee club." Mr. Schue announces.

"Well, if it isn't playboy." I say.

"Nice to see you too." He smiles.

"Welcome, bro. God made you and god doesn't make mistakes." Joe tells him.

"Hey. Your brother and I were really good friends. Is it weird that I know him better than you?" Sam asks.

"Go sit down, Samantha." I tell him and he playfully rolls his eyes.

"Mr. Schuester?" Marley calls out.

"Yeah, Marley?"

"If it's all right, I like to sing one last Britney song." Marley says.

"Did they come out this morning? Because we scraped the bottom of that Britney barrel." Artie asks.

"Not exactly. This is one of my favorite songs." She says.

(Everytime-Marley rose)