Sadie hawkins

Me, Blaine and Sam were walking to student counsel and Sam was going on and on about how the Warblers might've cheated.

"I'm telling you, it's been keeping me up at night. Something weird is going on with the warblers. They were doing all those weird flips and superhuman jumps at sectionals." Sam exclaims as we walk down the hall.

"Uh, yeah, that's why they won." I remind him.

"And where was round face warbler?  You said he was there when you went back to Dalton but come Sectionals, poof, he's gone." He continues

"Like a whisper in the wind." I say sarcastically.

"What are you saying?" Blaine ask him.

"I think they cheated at sectionals." Sam blurts out.

"Sam you can't make accusations like that without any kind of evidence." Blaine laughs.

"Well I'll find some evidence. Do you have any lip balm I can use?" He asks Blaine.

"What?" Blaine asks confused.

"Conspiracy theories. Come on dude it's not weird. We're like brothers." Sam says and Blaine hands him the chapstick out of his pocket.

"You're late." Tina says.

"We know." I tell her and walk in the room and sit down.

"This meeting of the McKinley high school student council is now in session. First order of business secretary Cohen Chang and Malcolm. Will you please read the minutes from the last meeting?"

"Sam did a Daniel Craig impression for 45 minutes." Tina says annoyed.

"And it was really good." I add and he smiles at me.

"Thank you secretary Cohen Chang and Malcolm. Treasurer Motta if we could go through the budget appropriations we were talking about last..." Blaine asks and Tina raises her hand. "Yes Tina?"

"It is now officially 142 days until prom, we're all the hot girls get immediately snatched they all the hot guys, and then the sort of had girls get asked out by the store I guess, and the rest of us have to sit around and wait for all the nerds in the freaks And the burnouts in the losers to work up some courage and ask us out to the most awkward night of heavy petting we are likely to get till we wake up in a nursing home getting groped by the orderly."

"Okay, well for the record, I think you're kind hot. If I was in a bunker with you I would totally hit that." Sam says and shake my head.

"No, honey, no." I laugh.

"What are you suggesting Tina?" Blaine asks.

"I propose the first annual McKinley high school Sadie Hawkins dance. It's what you call a dance where the girls ask the guys." Tina explains.

"I don't think that's a good idea." Blaine mutters.

"Why not? It was the topic of discussion at the last meeting of the two young to be bitter club." Tina says.

"Wait there's a club for bitter people?" I joke and then laugh.

"All those in favor of a dance with the girls ask the guys?" Tina asks and everyone except Blaine raises their hands.

"It's official. Get ready for the first annual McKinley high school Sadie Hawkins dance."
*********
Everyone makes it into the astronomy class room to get ready for the next glee club meeting.

"I want to sit under Venus." Sugar exclaims.

"I want to sit under Uranus." Sam says as we all burst into laughter at accidental joke.