I do

It's Valentine's Day, a day where everyone that loves each other gets together and celebrate this beautiful holiday. Also its Mr. Schue's wedding I'm excited and I can't wait to eat cake and dance.

"Glee club!" Mr. Schue exclaims as he walks in the room and we all cheer.

"Mr. Schue how was D.C.?" Artie asks.

"DC was great but I am back to stay." Mr. Schue tells us.

"Holla!" Me and Artie cheer.

"And so for my first order of business I want to give a big shout out to the guy who made sure I had something to come back to Mr. Finn Hudson."

We clapped for Finn as he had weird look on his face.

"Now for this weeks assignment...."

"I hope it's Britney again." Brittany tells us

"Miss pillsbury and I are finally getting married. Which makes me the happiest, luckiest man alive. Now Emma has been handling all the prep so to help out I thought I would take charge of the entertainment for the reception. And though it goes against tradition it would been the world to me and to Emma if instead of giving your best man speech Finn you sing for us. What do you think?"

"Uh, uh, yeah, of course." Finn says.

"For everyone else who isn't out with Asian bird flu it's Valentine's Day wedding, which means we need some great romantic love songs at the reception." Mr. Schue continues.

"Wait you want us to be your wedding Singer's? That is so..." Tina began and I covers her mouth.

"Awesome. We would love to. Shut up Tina." I tell her.

"Great. I've got some great ideas."
***********
I walked out of class and I see Finn walking my way and stopped in front of him.

"Yo Hudson. What's with that guilty look on your face?" I ask him.

"I kissed Miss pillsbury." He tells me.

"You kiss Mrs. P?" I whisper-yell at him.

"Will you lower your voice? Thank you. I feel bad as it is. I don't know what the hell to do." He tells me.

"Don't worry. But you do have to tell Mr. Schuester at some point, it's the best thing for you to do." I tell him.

"I know. And I will. Eventually." He says.

"I'm serious. You have to tell him. If you don't tell him then something bad might happen. And we don't want that." I tell him.

"Okay, thanks Naya." He says.

"No Problema." I tell him and walk away.
***********

I stepped out of my car when I pulled up to the church for Mr

I stepped out of my car when I pulled up to the church for Mr. Schuester's wedding. I walked up to the door and I saw Jake, Marley ,and Ryder walk inside.

"Hey guys." I Greet.

"Naya, you look great." Marley tells me.

"Girl, you haven't seen the half of me. You look amazing as well." I tell her.

"Thank you." She says.

"Let's go in. It's cold." I tell them.

I walked in and sat down next to Ryder, Marley and Jake before the wedding had started Jake had gave Marley flowers and looked back at Ryder to make sure they were hers which was weird but whatever.

The Ceremony went by smoothly until coach Sylvester came out wearing an exact replica of miss Pillsbury's dress and then announced that Miss pillsbury left the building.
**********
I went to go dance with Marley and Mike during the reception which was really fun.

Then Jake challenged me to a dance off which he lost automatically because I killed it on the dance floor.

I walked over to Ryder who was sitting by himself and I sat down next to him.

"Why are you sitting by yourself?" I ask him.

"Cause I don't feel like dancing." He answers.

"Did you forget that we have contract? Remember we're fake dating?" I ask him.

"No I didn't. I wanted to ask you to dance with me, but I don't know how to ask." He says.

"All you have to do is say Ryder will you dance with me?" I ask him.

"Sure I would love to." He smiles.

We all cheer after Kurt and Blaine finish their song then Coach Sue walks up to the stage.

"Today is a day where we honor say valentine a man publicly beheaded for defining his government by exchange and candies and chocolates to nonsensically render the objects of our affection more fat and less attraction. And other nonsensical traditions Emma left behind her bouquet as she fled the scene leaving the soon to be dead flowers under the mythical believe that whoever catches them will magically become the next person to get married or more than likely spread away from the altar. So gather around single ladies and allow me to be the one to enable your false dreams and Ridiculous expectations."

All the single girls went over to the middle of the floor and Rachel ends up catching the Bouquet when she's technically dating somebody in New York City.

I walked back over the table and Ryder hands me a red box.

"Open it." He says.

I open the box and I see a bracelet with a heart on it and it was engraved.

With love Ryder.

"This is beautiful, but you didn't have to get me anything." I tell him.

"I wanted to. Because I think you're special and deserve the world." He tells me then leans in and kisses me.

"Thank you. You're very sweet." I tell him.

"May I have this dance?" He asks.

"Of course."

********
The wedding was amazing aside from Miss pillsbury leaving Mr. Schuester at the altar, I've had the most amazing time in my life at that wedding and I think I'm starting to catch feelings for a certain guy with a Justin Bieber haircut. Who knows? Anything can happen.

(Naomi takes Marley's parts)