Thanksgiving

"All right, do you realize standing in front of you are legends?" Finn says as the rest of us clap and cheer for the alumni.

"Any single one of these guys could be President of the United States one day." Finn says.

"I don't know about that." Artie comments.

"And lucky for us, they've agreed to help us." Finn continues.

"Hang with the new chumps and see if any of our sheer awesomeness rubs off on of you." Puck interrupts.

"When you hear your name pair up, Puck you're with your brother. Mike you're Ryder. Marley and Naomi youre  with Santana. Kitty here with Quinn. Wade, Mercedes."

"I knew it. Mercedes was cloned." Brittany comments.

"Now, your mentors are here to help you with whatever you need: Singing, dancing." Finn rambles.

"Birth control." Quinn adds.

"You're so funny and self-deprecating! We're  so much alike." Kitty says.

"Wanky." Santana says.

"Oh, please." I add."

"The worst mistake that we can make is to underestimate our competition. The warblers are ruthless this year. Don't forget about the Rosedale midnights. Any show choir they can raise the barn in five minutes deserves mad respect. Marley and Blaine  will handle or do it, and for a showstopper we're doing Gangnam Style."

"Okay, lumps, let me just say what  everyone here is thinking: you finally got it Okay haircut  your not doing that annoying half smirk  as much as you used to do but you're still an idiot. No one in this room can tackle massive dance  number except for Britt. That includes a little hand jive that to me looks more like a hand..."Santana rants.

"Is there anyway Mr. Schue can come back for this?" Joe asks.

"Listen to me, we have never lost sectionals before, and there's no way we're gonna do it under my watch. We can and we will succeed! We need an ambitious dance number with a strong dance element. That's the warblers calling card, and we need to blow them out of the water. And Mike said he could easily show one of our guys had to do today is number."

"I did?" Mike asks confused.

"Crap. I, Uh, I kind of forgot to ask you about that. But one of our guys is gonna have to take the lead with Brit. So who's it gonna be?" Finn asks.

"Hello? White chocolate." Sam says and stands up and starts dancing.

"Uh, no, No no no. No no no no no no no no." Mercedes and I tell him over and over again.
********
"Along with being beautiful, The three of us are national show choir Championship goddesses." Brittany tell us.

"We are winners. Which is why Finn has asked us to come and share you with the inspiration that is the unholy trinity." Santana says.

"Santana, Brittany and I knew each other so well that I could tell by the slightest quiver and Santana's upper lip which way we were going to move. Whether our hips are going to shake or shimmy." Quinn explains.

"No. You got your girls have to be tight up there, OK the judge just loved him and quality in the world is just don't have it." Santana adds.

"It's about being individuals. You know, we're all different. But it's also about synchronicity." Quinn says.

"Can you give us an example?" Marley asks.

"It's been a few months, but I'm sure the three of us could put something together on the fly." Quinn says.