100

It's the finally two weeks of glee club. I'm sad that it has to end. If only there was way we could still have it here.

Going to the choir room I watched as Mercedes and Rachel rushed the same seat but I got there first.

"Greet each other." Kurt tells them.

"Hello, Rachel. I am so happy to hear about all of your success." Mercedes says with the fakest smile on her face.

"Oh, thank you so much, Mercedes. And you are looking well." Rachel responds with the same fake smile.

"Thank you. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll make my way to the back of the bus." Mercedes adds and goes sit in the back.

"Excuse me, but your in my seat." Rachel tells me.

"I don't see you name on this seat so I suggest you go sit somewhere else." I tell her.

"100 lessons." Mr. Shue announces.

"Hey, can I get Finn's plaque when we clear this place out?" Puck asks.

"No, the plaque stays here. Lillian and Finn belong here at McKinley. It means so much that so many of you came back on such short notice to celebrate the past few years. Your assignment is to sing one of the songs we sang in here, but Reinvented in someway. Wayback in the old days when I started the glee club, I would give an assignment and, then I would give a little demonstration of what I was looking for." Mr. Shue explains and we all cheer.

"See, you all cheer now, but just wait until he starts rapping." Santana comments.

"Okay, no hip-hop today Santana. However, I have ask a very special person to come join me. And it seemed appropriate since her to contributions helped save the club or at least the auditorium Wayback win. Please welcome, all the way from Broadway miss April Rhodes."

"So, Mr. Moneybags says to me, he say, April Rhodes you sing like an angel and make love like a tiger. But the old ball and chain's got you. So I'm afraid I got to set you loose. So you know what he did? He brought me an island! That's right. I own my own island in the Caribbean called Santa Aprilrodeo. It's not war-torn or filled with landslides or got destitute locals in it. Just me and my manservant Kadeem. With long, sensuous night full of home-brewed poi and intimate massage..."

"Okay, thank you, April, for that...wonderful lesson in female empowerment." Mr. Shue says.

"Amen!" April replies.

"Amen, but why are we all holding these plastic champagne flutes?" Artie asks.

"Because we are about to pop the cork with some bubbly. But don't worry this Spumante is virgin. Probably like it will be for a long time." April says to unique.

"Will and I want you to raise you glass to celebrate the glee club singing hands down the best song the new Directions ever did."

"Wait a second, the New Directions never sang Raise your glass the warblers did that." Blaine corrects her.

"I was wondering why it didn't annoy me every time I heard it in my head. I always had a soft spot in my heart for prep school boys. Well..honk! Hit it, boys."

••••••
The next day everyone was in the choir room getting ready to watch the Unholy Trinity perform.