City of angels

It was finally Nationals. I was walking to the choir room and I saw Ryder at his locker and I walked up to him.

"Hi." I greet.

"Hey." He says avoiding eye contact.

"Are you excited for Nationals?" I ask and he ignores me.

"It's LA." I smile.

"Ryder, will you talk to me. I really miss you. I miss being your girlfriend." I tell him.

"I'll see you in glee club." He says then shuts his locker and walks away.

Ryder's POV

I walked away from Naya and went to the choir room. I miss her too but I just can't talk to her just yet.

I sat in the back of the choir room next to Jake and I sighed.

"Are you okay?" He asks me.

"Not really. It's just me and Naomi. We're going through a bit of rough patch." I tell him.

"Been there. Is this about Alvin alley?" He asks.

"You know too?" I ask.

"Everybody knows. You know Tina likes to gossip." He laughs.

"Yes. She hasn't decided yet but I'm afraid of what would happen if she did chose to go. Would we break up or stay together? You know those long distance relationships don't work." I tell him.

"Dude, if you want to stay with her then tell her upfront. If she hasn't replied to the scholarship yet then talk to her about. Preferably right after nationals." He tells me.

"Thanks man." We fist bump.

Back to Naomi's POV

We all waited in the choir room and Carole and Burt walked in the room and we all cheered.

"Hey, guys." Carole smiles.

"Good morning." Burt smiled.

"We just wanted to say that, uh, Finn really cared about you guys. More than you know. Finn always said that winning Nationals was the greatest accomplishment of his life. But I honestly believe that coaching you guys to winning would have meant even more to him." Carole says.

"Now, now, we're not saying go out there and win it for Finn, that wasn't his style. Hum, what Finn would have said this is the one moment of your life right now. You're never gonna forget it, and I'm a moment it's all going to be over." Burt adds.

"So no sad faces. No regrets.
Just go out there and have a blast, and, you know, it'll be okay if you won the damn thing." Carole says and we all laugh.

"And the best part is that Burt and Carole have agreed to come with us as chaperones. But I think before we go, we need to send little mood music to send us off." Mr. Shue says