Diva

I was standing at my locker going through my thing s and I get a tap on my shoulder and I see Ryder.

"Hey, gorgeous eyes." He greets.

"Is that my new nickname?" I ask him.

"That's the nickname I gave you. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tonight?" He says.

"Ryder, we're fake dating. Remember? Doesn't mean we have to actually go out." I laughed softly.

"Well this isn't a fake date. I want to go out with you." He says.

"I-I thought you liked Marley." I ask confused.

"I thought I did too, but after getting to know you I realized I really like you." He smiles.

"Uh, I, Uh, oooh, um, I don't know what to say. I-I guess my answer is yes." I tell him.

"Great. I'll pick you up at 7:00." He says then walked away.

What the hell did I just get myself into?
*********
"Diva." Miss pillsbury says.

"So now that we are back in the game we've got to come strong. Diva week is all about finding your inner power house." Finn says.

"The urban dictionary defines a diva as, often temperamental singer who comes correct. She is not a trick ass hoe and she does not what the haters." Miss pillsbury reads.

"Great so I guess the guys are screwed this week." Jake comments.

"Guys can be divas." Blaine laughs.

"That's right we all have a inner divas. I myself have been considered quite a diva and many local restaurants because I know what I want and I will send a dish back." Miss pillsbury says sternly.

"You all might as well just quit while you're ahead because there are only ways to spell unique and one of them is. D-I-V-A...diva. M'kay Shante, I stay, And it will be brought, dished out and served and mopped by the time you pick out a wig. Looking at you clocking that sadness." Unique points to Tina.

"I have more diva in my little finger than you have in your whole angry inch Wade unique." Tina adds.

"Tina you've been talking some ridiculous trash for months, and challenge and that stops now." Marley explains.

"Use that finger use that snap." Miss pillsbury says.

"Naya, are you seriously gonna sit here and not say anything about this." Jake asks.

"Mm-mmh. I'm not in that." I tell him.

"Listen guys can be divas." Blaine tells us.

"You guys, I'm gonna win Diva week. And do you know how I know that?"

"And that is how I made the manager at the cheesecake factory cry by being a diva."

"Yay divas."
————
Blane was the first to show off his inner diva side of himself.

**********
"They say that true divas aren't really mortal. They're more like the Loch Ness monster or Smigel. Divas walk and they talk and they breathe brilliance so here to demonstrate that inclusive Brilliant is a very special guest diva. All the way from Louisville give it up for me Santana Lopez." Finn announces.