Trio

It's a new week. Sam, Tina, and Blaine were performing a song for us all.

After they finished we all cheered for them.

"You guys that was amazing, but I don't think it's right for Nationals." Mr. Shue shrugs.

"We know. We just wanted to do it for fun." Tina comments.

"That's good because Unique will not be swaying in the background well you guys go all three-yonce in the spotlight." Unique says.

"Why does everything you say have to sound like that?" Kitty comments.

"Well we were talking and we realized that we've never actually done a number together." Blaine explains.

"No, and as seniors, we realized that we were running out of time and wanted to feel the power of the trio." Sam finishes.

"Which I learnt in my senior maths class to be twenty-five percent less powerful than a quartet." Artie comments.

"I'm really glad you guys did this. You probably don't realize now but these are cherish for the rest of your lives. And you've got to squeeze in as many experiences as you can because for you seniors, you're going to be your separate ways very soon." Mr. Shue says.

"I'm gonna really miss you guys." Tina says tearing up.
••••••••
The next night Marley Kitty, Unique and I were at my house in my basement watching old rom-coms and eating junk food.

"I'm seriously gonna miss the seniors." Marley speaks up.

"Me too."

"Me three."

"Me four."

"Naya, have you and Ryder talked about Alvin alley yet?" Unique asks.

"No. He's still not talking to me." I answer.

"I'm sorry. Maybe he's just thinking about it." Kitty tells me.

"I told him almost a few weeks ago. He still hasn't said anything. He's been avoiding me." I say.

"Maybe he just needs time. He'll probably come around come around eventually. No sweat." Unique smiles.

"You're right. Alright enough boy talk let's sit hear and watch Angela Bassett burn up ole' dude car." I say and they all laugh.

After a while I hear my door bell ring and check the time.

"Who the hell is that at 1:25 in the morning?" I ask and grab my baseball bat.

"Naya, really? A baseball bat?" Kitty asks.

"What?" I ask them went up the stairs and the girls followed me.

I opened the door and swung my bat and I see Blaine duck down.

"Motherfu...." I say.

"Hey!" Marley yells.

"Sorry. Blaine what the hell are you doing here at 1:25 in the damn morning? I thought you were the damn police." I ask him as I put the bat down.

"I'm scarred for life. I just need to rant for a minute or two." He says and sit on my couch.

"First, Sam, Tina, and I were having our lock-in and it started off fun and then Becky came she had 11 hour energy drinks and twister we played a few games and Sam and Tina ran off. I had cramp in my leg and I went to walk it off." He explains.

"You know Becky has a major crush on him." I mention.

"She's not a hag. She was just horny cause of the 11 hour energy drinks." Kitty says.

"Anyway as I walked off my cramp I looked for Sam and Tina and as looked for them I found them in a classroom sucking each other faces. And it was disgusting and I just ran." He continues.

"Sam and Tina were making out?" I ask.

"Is that all you got from that?" Marley asks me.

"Kind of." I answer.

"You caught them making out in a classroom?" Unique asks.

"Yes!" Blaine exclaims.

"Wow." Is all Kitty had to say.

"That's a goddamn shame." I laugh.

"It's not funny. It's sick. I wanted to go bumper bowling with Kitty and Artie and you know how much I love bumper bowling I figured that they were just gonna make out the whole time and I didn't want to be a third wheel." Blaine says.

"Blaine, kitty, is in the room. She didn't go bumper bowling with Artie." I tell him.

"Oh great." He throws his hands in the air and his head falls back on my couch.

"Oh, Blainey days." I tease and rest my head on his shoulder and wrap my arms around his waist.

Then we all cuddle up next to Blaine and he laughs.

————
Sorry it's short chapter.💋