Puppet master

It's a brand new week. It had been a while since Ryder and I have talked about Alvin alley and I don't when we're gonna talk about it.

Everyone is in the choir room and Mr. Shue isn't here yet so we're just having some fun. Right now I'm teaching sam and Tina how to do the tango which they keep messing up on.

"Guys. New directions! New directions! Guys! Hey! Naya, can you do a New York taxi whistle?" Blaine ask me.

"Sure thing." I say.

I did the New York taxi whistle and everyone froze and looked at him.

"I just ran into Mr. Schue, and he's going to be stuck in his classroom for the rest of the afternoon because of some school board inspection thing, but he still wanted us to meet so we can start working on ideas for nationals." Blaine explains.

"Beyoncé!" Me and unique yell at the same time then high five.

We all start shouting ideas at each other and Blaine got upset.

"This is anarchy! We can't all just shout at the same time." Blaine says and we all calm down.

"That's better. I have some ideas already. I'm thinking that the music needs to be simple, so we can really highlight our voices. No guitars, or nothing electric. We could go with the simple piano arrangement. Which I could play." Blaine continues.

"You do know you're not the only person in this room that can play piano right?" I ask.

"I'm assuming you're singing lead?" Kitty asks.

"Well I am a senior, and it's my last go at it. We need to win this."

"Well, feels like North Korea up in here." Tina comments.

"OK, forget the piano. Forget all the music. We can just do, um, A cappella. That always works." Blaine suggests.

"Deja warblers. Should we were matching blazers too?" Unique asks.

"Let's take a back what was wrong with the guitars?" Sam asks.

"Nothing, why can't you guys just stop resisting me for a second and just go with me?" Blaine asks.

"OK, Blaine jong-il." Tina comments.

"Yes! Blaine Jong-il." Sam exclaims.

"I am not trying to be bossy. I'm just trying to give the benefit of my experience. I have one more show choir competitions than anyone in this room." Blaine says.

We all get quiet and offended and I look around see everyone has they same look on their faces.

"Oh, hell no." I comment.

"You suck." Ryder coughs.

"A cappella is worth a shot. Let's do it." Jake says.

"Then you two can have fun in your little barbershop couplet while the rest of us discuss something good." Unique comments.

"Fine. You don't want my help then I'm not gonna give it." Blaine says as he grabs his stuff and goes to Mr. Shue's office.

"Looks like somebody's man-struating." Kitty comments.

"I heard that." Blaine mentions.

"You were meant to!" I yell.
•••••••
The next day we were all standing in the choir room while Mr. Shue explains our dancing.

"Dance has never been our strong suit, but with Jake and Naomi's help we can really kick it up a notch. Jake?" Mr. Shue explains.

"What's the point?" Jake asks.