CHAPTER 1

~Kelcy

I woke up expecting to see that this was just a dream. But it wasn't. Dark thoughts started to run through my mind as the flashback of last night shook me up.

After the part time job at the nearby restaurant I walked home in that rainy night.

The streets where dark and silent. The music blown my mind and I was thinking a way to find my lost sister.

The rain started to get wild and the small unbrellawas not enough to give me the shade.

I went under a shop to wait for the rain to pass by. There was no presence of a human being on the street.

Just then a car parked infront of me. One of the latest car I've ever seen

"You need help?" The driver asked.

"No thanks you." I replied tried no to sound weird. I did need help, but not from a stranger.

"Grab her in and tie her up in the back seat." A deep voice said next to him.

I tried to run from him but it was too late. He grabbed me right by my hand and pushed me to the car.

The back door was opened so I felt directly on the seat. He tied both of my hands and legs.

"Let me go." I screamed.

"Shut up you bitch." The other man said showing a gun.

I felt scared. I didn't want to die so I sat on the back of the seat, tears rolling from my eyes.