CHAPTER 11

~Kelcy

My guts doesn't feel the taste for Nathan. He has been such a brat and I can't stand infront of all this.

However I need to make sure I show him that I live him because I really need him to make my life better.

The door opened and appeared a muscular Nathan holding a glass of vine in his hand.

I didn't looked at him and pretended to be playing on the bed.

"Wake up you bitch." He said pouring some vine on my face.

"Fuck you. What did you do?" I said feeling angry.

"I don't drink vine and why did you do this?"

"Because I want to treat you like I treat a pregnant street dog."

I kicked the glass vine from his hand and it flows through the air and ended up in the floor with a clash.

Angry and sad tears started to roll through my eyes.

Then the worst feeling came. I ran to the toilet to throw up. I'm hungry and my body needs something.

Nathan entered to toilet and pulled my hair.

"I'm leaving. Make sure you clean up the mess."

He left the room with a slam on the door.

I can't understand Nathan's moods. One day he is happy another he is like he wants to kill poor me whose is fighting to make the baby inside me healthy.

I've become more skinny and weaker that I was before. This life sucks and I wanted to get things back to normal.