15-Linda's secret affair

~Linda

Shirtless Nathan sits next to the bed and his back towards me.

I removed the heavy blanket and sat down making sure he heard I  was awake.

Last night he never showed up for dinner because he was too busy drank and shouting at the glass of alcohol.

He stared at me.

"You're eyes are red Nathan." I moved forward and hugged his back.

"You know I love you Linda." He said kissing my hands.

"It's just I was having a bad day yesterday." He turned towards me and embrace me with a warm hug.

"I love you too Nathan." I responded and we kiss.

"What time is it?" He asked suddenly breaking the kiss.

"9:30." I replied back.

"Fuck. I'm so sorry I need to go I have an business meeting."

He kissed me for the last time and got change hurriedly to leav for the meeting.

After he left the room I had to get up to throw up.

Then I sat on the hot tub filled with rose bubbles and enjoy the wonderful morning.

My eyes where shutting down when I heard a clink and the bathroom door opened.

"Baby I'm here." The voice of Theo shot from behind the bathtub.

He pecks my lips and I deepen it. We made love and he ended up joining me in the tub.

He gently massage my boobs.

"Why the hell is this thing getting bigger?"

I need to tell him the truth and the affair must be stopped because anytime soon Nathan might hear about it.