20-forgiveness

~Linda

"I have to go." I told Theo and went towards the ward because there is no sign of Nathan coming out from it.

"I'll come with you." He came behind me.

"No. I wanted to talk to my sister."

I knock the door and Nathan's voice told me to come in.

Kelcy was surrounded by Nathan muscular arms. He got up as soon as he saw me.

"Can I talk to my sister please?" I asked.

"Sure." He nodded and moved out of the room.

I sat down next to Kelcy as she sits herself into a position.

"How are you feeling?" I asked and she just nodded her head.

"I'm sorry Kelcy for earlier." I started by apologising but she cut me off with a hug.

"There is nothing you did." She said and we broke up the hug.

I ended up tellling her that I was pregnat too. She kept on nodding and never gave a direct response.

Nathan entered the room after with drinks for the two of us and something to eat for Kelcy.

"Where is Theo?" He asked.

"I don't know maybe he went home." I replied feeling sorry for myself being a cheater.

Nathan sat on the armchair and I sat on his laps. Kelcy already felt asleep.

"Did you do that to her. I know you got her pregnant and screwed up." I whispered to his ear.

"You broke my sister just like you did to me. We're done." I said getting from his lap.