13-broken Nathan

¬Nathan

Maybe Linda is thinking that I am the luckiest man alive. After three years Linda made me feel unlucky.

Why did she announce this to me when she knew that i was  not in a mood this morning.

I regret about the reply I gave her.

She will never know the fact that I am fighting between two strange situations.

Getting Kelcy pregnant was one of the biggest mistakes I have never done. After all these years my life turned upside down.

I walked slowly to talked to Linda.

She was no where to be seen in the room so I walked to the bathroom.

Sad and upset Linda was sitting in the bath tub looking at her nails and tears escaping her eyes. 

I got into the tub and sat down next to her and wrapped my hands around her cold body.

She rest her hand on my shoulder and started to sob.

On one hand Linda is broken because I rejected what she said and on the other hand Kelcy is broken because of my careless mistake. 

All of these things kept on happening because of who I am and what I want.

Linda didn't spoke a word with me and neither I. 

I waked up from the tub and went away instead of calming and supporting her.

I removed the wet dripping clothes and put on a pair of jeans and white plain shirt after thinking about doing nothing for the day and finding myself a way to get away from these problems.