18-hospital rush

~Linda

I watched my sister scream in pain. I've been through this and my little sister doesn't deserve this.

However it was not ready to forgive her for taking over my fiance.

Nathan hurried towards her and grabbed her in bridal style.

"What are you doing?" I shouted.

"Bringing her to the hospital." He said and hurried to the car.

Nathan layed bleeding Kelcy at the back seat he sat next to her as Theo, his best friend drives us towards the hospital.

It sound all awkward. My fiance is taking holding my sister and I am left here infront with my secret love.

There was a rush of nurses who took Kelcy to the ward leaving me and Theo waiting.

They allowed only Nathan inside maybe thinking he was his partner.

"I changed my mind Theo." I said holding his hand closer to my chest.

"About what?" He asked forgetting all what happened.

"I mean about this affair. We should still be together and keep it as a secret."

"I'm always fine with that and you never told about what's wrong with you."

"I'm pregnant but I don't know the father."

There was a silence between the two of us. Nathan appeared before Theo had a chance to reply.

"They say something is wrong with the baby." Nathan said.

"What baby?" I asked in shock.

"She is pregnant." Nathan said and I gasped in shock.

"However." He continued. "The baby is not dead so that means she will be having the baby but she might get a lot of complications."

I can't believe my 18 years oldlittle sister is pregnant in the same time I am.