CHAPTER 6

~Kelcy

I never thought I might lose the most precious thing in my life to some kind of stranger like this.

I always wanted to give it to someone special who might be there with her for the rest of her life.

I  rubbed her finger on her lips which was bleeding.

Then I  rubbed her right hand which was red in colour.

Starring at the blood sports on the blankates brought back all what happened yesterday's night.

I got rapped by a man whose life was perfect and didn't know what to with it.

It hurts a lot. Her dress was flown away from the bed and there were pieces of broken jewellery.

Next to the bed lies a pile of clothes.

I grabbed the clothes quickly and out then on me, until I realized that there was a small bathroom for me to take a shower.

I let the cool water on through my body as I rubbed the dry blood stitched to my skin.

Red water flows out.

She hurried into a hoodie and a leggings which was left for her, the claimed back to the bed and started to cry all her thoughts of.

The door creaked open, and I was expecting to see Nathan.

But it wasn't him. I was someone who worked for him.

"Nathan told me to give this to you. Just eat." He put a table on the table and slammed the door and locking it.

Hungry me hurried towards it and started eating like a street dog who have just seen meat