CHAPTER 10

~Linda

Nowadays Nathan kept getting lost. He is nowhere to be seen in the morning plus before bed.

"Morning sweetheart." He said kissing my cheeks on the Saturday morning.

"Any plans today." He said pulling off the bed covers.

"I don't know. Maybe we can go to a club or bar." I responded still in my sleepy tone.

"Can I ask you something." I said looking in his eyes.

"Sure! Whatever you want darling."

"Why do you kept on disappearing in the mornings and in the afternoons."

"Ohhh that's because I go to check my workes if the are okay. Especially the gardener who lives next to the store."

"That's nice of you." I said and hugged him.

His chest felt warm against my body.

My day began with going to the saloon to do some manicures and my hair.

Spending more that two hours there made me forgot everything negative.

But I can't kept on thinking about my sister and my parents.

I felt like Kelcy is close to me. We were always together and wouldn't do anything without the other present.

After the treatment I went to a restaurant with of of my friend to grab lunch.

Nathan stayed home because he said he had some work to do.

I'm glad he gets enough work to keep him occupied.

After lunch I went shopping with my best friend, fir me to buy something to wear tonight.

My best friend Elena also agreed to turn up at the club with her boyfriend.