21-nightmare

~Kelcy

The doorbell rang and I hurried towards the door to answer it.

We back together again. Linda is home happily married and pregnant with a boy.

Mom and dad are healthy and all fit.

"Coming." I souted.

A group of mens hurried in to the house pushing me making me fall.

"No." I scream in pain as he dragged me to the couch.

The already shot Linda's husband and now it's her turn.

The man rape me as he takes my virginity bleeding me. I scream in pain and they shoot my parents.

I screamed and opened my eyes to see Nathan holding me.

"It's okay." He said kissing my forehead. " Just a nightmare."

I'm all scared. I'm carrying two babies and these things kept getting back to me.

I felt pain comming from my belly. I groaned and hold Nathan hand.

It kept on getting worse. Nathan's hands wasn't enough to calm me so he had to call the doctor.

The doctor hurried towards me and gave me an injection and the pain faded away.

The doctors doeny want to send me home cause they feel like I need them. The pains are hard to handle and they say there are lot of support for me if I stay at the hospital.

Days went by slowly and all I feel is pain and throwing up. I've been getting visits from Nathan but Linda only showed up once.

Luckily for me I tend to get enough food my body needs and now I'm looking really fat with the belly.