CHAPTER 5

~Nathan

I dragged the girl to the dark room in the basement. Her eyes were covered.

She started to whine a bit so I pushed her on her back.

"Are you a baby?" I asked her, but no response.

"I did what you told me to do. Can you let me go please." She begged.

"Not yet. Shut up." I shouted at her and her body started to tremble.

She looked hot in that dress, however it was ripped after I hit her when she was dragged.

I pushed her onto the bed.

"You're going to suffer." I said and looked the door and started walking towards my room.

Linda was already outside in the small balcony drinking her morning coffee.

She must have not heard about all of this.

"Morning sweetheart." I said giving her a French kiss.

"I thought you might be able to come last night." Shea said taking a sip of her coffee.

"Bad weather. The rain was getting on my nerves plus the road was nowhere to be seen"

I went for a long bath, in the meantime Linda went to prepare something for me to eat.

Being a billionaire, there more thing to see in the world.

Linda was not the right person I wanted. She was too kind and soft.

My target was to change that girl into the way i wanted.

She might be someone hard and listens to every of my rule. That was she will be started to do something which is not my command.