CHAPTER 2

~Kelcy

The car ride was silent. Tears kept rolling from my eyes and it's like ages for me.

Sun started to rise. Both the driver and the man was awake when I opened my eyes.

"We are going for breakfast. Just pretend that you are part of us." The man said with his deep voice.

I nodded trying not to scream my guts out.

Then he throws a package to me.

"Wear this, right now." He shouted.

I felt scared. I didn't want the same thing that happened to my sister happens to me.

I ripped the package and I found myself admiring a half-naked dress. It was spaghetti lined and maybe half of my boobs my show off and a nearly tear design just above my knee.

There was also new jewelleries and a pair of high heels.

"You're going to wear that pretending to be my fiancee."

I didn't know what to do. He continued.

"Plus I have a party tonight and I want you to be the highlight of the party as my girlfriend."

I whispered a YES, because I didn't want to find him shouting at me.

"After that I'll see what can I do with you."

I stayed in silence looking at the man scaring at me in the front mirror.

"Now get changed." He deepens his voice.

"But you are staring at me." I tried not to sound weird.

"Just get changed you do not have to be scared of me."

I got changed without making sure he doesn't see my body. I was hard then I thought.