CHAPTER 4

~Kelcy

The car parked in front of a fancy restaurant. I my whole life I've never been to one of those restaurants.

My inner beauty shown as I combed my hair to one side and putt on that dress with its jewelleries.

"Call me Nathan." The man said as he got out of the passenger seat and closed the door.

He opened the backseat door and held his hand for me to get out. I grabbed it and got out of the pretending to be his fiancee.

He kissed me on the side of my neck and I felt uncomfortable.

We got a warm welcome from the restaurant workers as we entered inside.

A nice spot was just booked for Nathan.

The morning menu was giving and I was free to choose whatever i want from it.

I ordered a sponge chocolate cake and a coffee.

Nathan orderd buns and tea.

His eyes where fixed on me. I felt electricity through my body. He pulled my chair closed to his and kissed me again on my cheek and whispered something into my ear.

"That's what I want."

He was being such a weirdo and I'm trying to get away from him.

He grabbed my hand tight and put it on the table and putting his hand on you of it.

"You're being too romantic." I said putting a fake smile so that he get rid of his hand on my.

I acted as if everything was fine when I'm on a boat with a big hole and it is sinking.