Playlist 1

Hoshi

The fireworks lit up the dark sky the moment i stood up the stage holding my mic with a electric guitar im wearing.

I closed my eyes as i muttered every lyrics of the song i'm singing.

"I'd risk it all.."

"I'd rather crash,i'd rather crawl.."

"Then never had your love at all"

"With every bricks to break my fall..."

"For you i'd risk it all.."

A lone tear escaped my eyes.

The stars may shown bright the moment they stepped on their stage but it doesnt mean that they aren't tired at all.

I'm tired faking my light when i myself is lightless.

Hearing their praises and i love you's the only thing that's making me continue singing.

But the fact that the bloopers of this world isnt as funny as the others think.

I glanced at the crowd and in the vast ocean of people, i notice a certain strawberry haired man in the front of audiences staring at me with unknown expression in his eyes.

He's wearing a mask and he's wearing a business suit.

My blue eyes slightly dilated for unknown reason.

Wearing a business suit in concert really?

I averted my gaze when i notice that i've been staring at him and he's staring back at me.

For a second i felt like my thoughts went away.

I continued singing while the fans kept shouting our band's name and my stage name.

I look back at the certain red-head playing the drums. She is smirking while the blindfold is still intact. She keeps banging the drums like it's her life.

She tilted her head in my direction as she smiled.

"I'd burn it down, I'd light it up
I'd take the way, I'm strong enough
Not giving in, not giving up
I'd risk it all
I'd risk it all
Than never have your love at all
With only bricks to break my fall
For you, I'd risk it all"

I held on the mic as i sung the lyrics i wrote.

"Easy hosh... you'll break the mic if you keep holding it like that.." Yura whisper at me.

"You're tense hosh, let's talk later.." Shirayuki said in a stern voice as she plucked her acoustic guitar.

The song ended before i knew it. It was an emotional one. Like the song is voicing out my thoughts that some of the fans are crying while shouting my stagename and the band.

The curtain closed after that and we start walking at the hallway when i noticed something pinkish strand that's why i followed it.

I was too engrossed at following the strawberry strand that i only notice i am at the place's terrace when i saw the midnight skies.

There for unknown reason my vision blurred and i'm starting to feel dizzy.

The strawberry strands is now visible but blurred and it's infront of me. Did this man did this to me?

I hold onto the railings to support myself but i ended up holding his arms for support.

"Hush now darling... I'll save you from your misery..."

After that my eyes closed as if hypnos successfully embrace me in his arms.

Waking up I found herself lying in a king sized bed as I saw the man with strawberry hair watching me intently.

In the amidst of confusion and fear ruling over her, I felt fascinsted at the man infront of me. But i shook my head.

This isnt the time for that!

"W-who are you?" She asked the scarred man.

But the man infront of me didnt answer my question. Instead he only smile in a deadly way at me before dragging me outside of the room.

After seeing the dark colored sky and the surrounding outside, I realized that we are in the yacht and there's no way for me to escape.

"Now, darling can you sing infront of me?"  The scarred man's voice were mixed of amusement and seriousness.

I can't help but to shiver.

Oh god. Help me.

"W-why am i here?" I ask softly to him.

"Here? Didnt i told you to sing for me?" His voice became dark and violent.

I shiver in fear before turning my head to face him as he sit like a king in the sofa.

Whil here i am standing infront of him, my back is facing the cold metals of the yacht.

Is he serious?

In this chilly surroundings he's asking me to sing?

"H-how am i going to sing? It's cold.." I said shakingly.

He throw the black jacket beside him. And there's a gun lying beside him i didnt saw it earlier because it is covered by the black leather jacket.

I should've known that this man is dangerous!

I mentally cursed myself. I shouldn't get myself involve in this guy in the first place.

I took a deep breath before singing.

"I want your love and i want your revenge, you and me could write a bad romance..."

"I want your love and all your love is revenge, you and me could a write a bad romance..."

Singing this song in acapella is one of my practices.

Especially this song have so many versions on youtube. And so many aspiring singers like to sing this song.

"Ooohhh, caught in a bad romance..."

Ooohhh, caught in a bad romance..."

I face him. He seemed entertained at my little song.

He hold his gun and aimed it at my direction.

My eyes widened in fear. Is this my end? Am i going to die suffering like this?

I closed my eyes and waited for him to pull the trigger. I can almost hear my heartbeats and it's palpitating because im nervous.

It's as if i'm already at the hands of death in a split second.

I'm waiting for him to pull the trigger but minutes have passed and nothing happened.

Should i peek or not?

I may feel cold earlier before i sung but right now, i'm sweating bullets.

I opened my eyes slowly, i didnt saw his figure on the sofa where he is located earlier.

My breathing went normally. I turned to face the horizon and watch as the night and day slowly met each other.

My emotions went stable for a moment. I can't even see an island from where we were exactly.

He's a genius huh?

I'm still wearing my concert outfit last night though.

Gazing the peaceful surroundings i silently hope that my life should be like this.

Away from exhaustion,pressure and toxic family traditions.

The sun was about to set when a pair of arms cuddled me from behind. He placed his head on my shoulders as we both watched the sunrise.

I didnt even complain when he did that. Maybe i felt tired from the concert, from the fear, the screams, the shouts and from everything.

"Bad romance huh?" He whispered to my left ear.