Playlist 14

Familiarity

The party was a blast.

For the others. But for us? We haven't even enjoy our champagne because right after the celebration pertaining to the successful business of Yuki's brother, she called us off in the private space inside the event.

The loud sound of music can't even enter this space because of the thick walls and soundproof room.

We all sat at our respective space as Rin-chan and Yuki dominated the meeting. They both have calm facade which terrifies why whole being because i feel like i'm not going to like what's the agenda for tonight.

The others seemed to notice the atmosphere except for Yura-san maybe because she knew already what's the tea for tonight's meeting.

"First and for most, we higher ups already discuss this meeting before we even presented it to you..."

Yuki started. Her voice were calm, that it terrifies me because it's like storm.

Calm but destructive.

"In the upcoming September 27th, a huge mafia war will break out at Ropponggi." Rindou pick up her phone as something projects on the screen at their back.

It was a presentation or rather an email from anonymous which states the upcoming mafia war. There were little organizations involved but the most highlight of this event is the Rokuhara Tandai which is lead by South, and Bonten obviously led by their invicible leader, Manjiro Sano.

"The fact that it exactly took place at your birthplace and your exact birthday is so uncanny.." Aokiji whispered.

The sound of the air-condition filled the room as silence engulfs us. It's a decisive battle.

I'm not afraid of kicking their asses and showing them whose the superior of all but i can't help but to feel the chill of the fight.

Although it's 3 months from now, i have this gut feeling that something bad might happen.

Tch. Negative thoughts stop pestering me

I shook my head forgetting what i just thought.

I look at the clear glass window noticing atleast 8 shadows. The one who caught my attention more is the familiar strawberry locks which made me stand hestitantly.

"One more thing, we made a temporary alliance with bonten.."

I look at them in disbelief as the door creaked open, revealing guys in their tux. Serious facadw written all over their face except for one guy i knew.

He's smirking at me. Displaying his attractive scar i used to lick.

Oh fuck!

"What the hell..."

"Yura you approved this?!"

"Yo, it's you."

Yuki had an unknown glint in her eyes. It was as if she's also against this idea.

"Heya bitches." Another figure startled us. It was a woman with a blond hair. She stand up infront of the boys and gazed us all from head to toe.

It was clearly an insult. Despite her being our toenail's level.

"Ranmaru Seinen.." Rin whispered while staring at the woman.

" Don't bother introducing, i know who y'all are.. i mean who wouldn't right?"

The girl said staring back at Rindou.

"Girls, this is the official executives of bonten. And this is Ranmaru Seinen, the cameleon." Yura introduced.

I stared at all of em, I already know Koko, Ran the guy who hooked up eith Rin-chan, his brother who shares the same name with Rin-chan.

The founder ofcourse, Manjiro Sano he looked like an emo kid with white locks. They also share this tatts same with Izana-kun's earrings.

And ofcourse, this airhead who kidnapped me in their yacht. The familiarity i felt that time i saw his strawberry locks didnt even changed. It is because it's just a week since we last saw each other? Or..

Nevermind.

They also stared at us with the same ferocity.

Rindou stand from her seat, she head towards the lady and surprisingly give her a huge slap on he face.

"Rindou!" Shirayuki's voice echoed the room. It was the first time i ever saw her use that tone. This is the disaster after the calm facade.

"R-rin-san.." Aokiji yelp at the sight of the woman's bloodied nose and lip. That slap must've hurt big time.

"R-rindou why did you do that?" Even Yura was shocked at what she did.

Megumi and i on the other hand were silent, weighing the situation.

I look at her stance. Despite of what she did, she smiled evily. Looking at us in our eyes. Proud of what she did.

"So you're showing your true colors now huh?" Ran interjected. He held the bruised woman beside him with care.

"I opposed this fucking idea from the very beggining. Alliance with bonten? Yeah i agreed. But with this girl in agreement?, As the founder of inner affairs i am rejecting this alliance."

She said with finality.

The boys were silent, even Sanzu is.

"I'm afraid, this matters is settled already." Shirayuki glared at her.

"I believe it's not. I hold the same power as you do.." She rebutted.

It's the first time i saw the 2 foundress fought in decision making. In span of years i've been with them i never saw them argue. And i must say this may be the first, but i think it's the worst.

"Why the fuck do we even need to negotiate? Especially with that woman?!" Rindou is now losing her cool.

"Yo, Ushijima, watch your mouth." Shirayuki said starting to get annoyed.

"C-can't we do something?!" I whispered at the other three which they just simply shrugged.

"Stop fighting over me bitches.." Ranmaru laugh while being held by the two brothers.

"Can you stop already Rindou?" Yura said standing between the two of them. But the red head didnt falter.

She was firmed about her decision.

"Rin.. you're being too much." Megumi whispered lighting her cigarette.

"Rin-chan, let's just get over with it.." Even Aokiji didnt seem to like what she's doing.

I only sighed at her. Waiting for her response but we never heard anything towards her.

She bowed her head, removing the pin on her hair as the crimson colored strand fall the same time her blood flow from her wrist.

She slashed an x sign on her wrist using her hair pin. Blood oozing from her wrist we look at her shock written on our face.

"Oi, oi.."

"What the fuck man.."

"Are you really that disgusted to be with me huh?" Ranmaru stated looking at her wound.

"Rindou."

"There's no point of me being in inner affairs anymore. I'm leaving Tsukiakari. I'm now cutting the bonds that we shared together, Sawamura Shirayuki."