Playlist 2

Drowned

In span of 2 days she still didnt know why is she being kidnapped. Still clueless as a kid and she knew aby moment from now, her kindness would fade away and would snap at the man named Haru.

He only tells her his name. It was as if his damn voice is so expensive that he wouldnt talk to her.

A yawn escape from her mouth as he sat up on ber bed. She's bored as fuck and didnt know what to do aside from eating, sleeping and admiring the scenery.

She walked straight to the kitchen about to make something to eat when she heard Haru talking to someone.

"Yo Rin, what's with the call?" Haru asked like he's chillin' his ass off. Which is true because he spend his days doing nothing.

"As if you'd scare me with your threats.."

Haru seemed to notice her presence reason why he turned to face her and smile at her showing off his beautiful scars on both sides of his lips.

"Hi darling, you need anything?" Star is hesitant to say what she wanted the most but she said it with pure honesty and bravery.

"Yes, my freedom." She said straightly without breaking eye contacts with Haru.

"Anything but that darling, ya know? You're about to be sold to our biggest client..." Haru laugh maniacally.

His laugh filled the whole room. Star can't feel anything but fear and anger building up in her system.

What was she expecting anyway?

That Haru is a fine young man who will save her?

She can't help but to feel betrayed by her own expectations.

"Fuck you, let me go." She said before walking out and planned to jump on the yacht.

Haru's eyes widened.

Haru never thought that Star is capable of cursing him that's why he followed her. Not minding Rindou's rants about him.

He saw her crying in the yacht's railing not minding the heat in her skin.

For the first time in his life, he felt sorry for her. About to be sold to an Italian Mob.

He watched her silently cried. He can't do anything though. He can't just be a jerk and then say that it's just a joke so that she wont cry.

This is reality. Her reality. 

His thoughts wandered that he didnt even notice that the girl climbed the railings and jump.

The sound of her jump made Sanzu awaken in his thoughts as he noticed that the girl is gone.

His eyes widened.

"Fuck!" He hissed before jumping on the railing without a second thought.

His eyes experienced difficulty to open it underwater that's why it took a while before he rescued the girl.

When he rescued the girl he immediately resuscitate her.

"Shit wake up..." He's sweating bullets for unknown reason.

Mikey wouldnt be mad even if he ended up killing the girl. The italian mob isnt also a problem.

Why is he worried as hell?

It takes so many pumps before the girl coughs the sea water and regain her consciousness.

"Shit! Dont do that again! Are you that desperate to escape huh?!" Haru lost his cool and snapped.

Tears pooled her eyes as she looked at him with anger and desperation.

"Yes! I am fucking desperate! I'm not born to be sold to a fucking mob or to be manipulated by you fucking bastard!"

She walked out again.

That idea was fucking absurd in the first place because she can't swim.

But she'll do everything to escape in this yacht.

Even if she need to snatch his fucking phone and type any number or call a police.

Night came, her stomach grumbled in starvation. But she ignored it wanting to rebel at him and herself also.

She tried to sleep but she couldn't. So many things happened this day and her hunger is noticeable.

Sold me to a fucking mob my ass. Shirayuki will kill me if she knew that im slacking off.

She thought to herself.

She instantly remember, what's happening right now during her absence?

Is Rindou finding her right now?

Or Is Yura worried? Did Megumi already knew? Or Is Shirayuki alright?

She's worried about her band. It took almost 4 years before they successfully established a well-known band.

A knock on the door snapped her reveries from reality.

She pretended to sleep and didnt hear anything. The door opened and footsteps are heading towards her bed.

"Damn darling, after i cooked this meal for you and practicing a several times to perfect it just for you, ypu're here sleeping your ass off?"

Haru tched. He place the food on the table beside her bed and look at her for the last time.

"What a handful woman.." he turned his back and left the room.

Star opened her eyes and stare at the food on the side table. A slightly burnt chicken and fried rice with well-cooked egg. There's also a glass of orange juice.

It was presented normally on the plate. She can't help but to smile with the thoughtfulness.

She ate the food, not minding the taste of the marinated chicken with a burnt and a tasteless egg with a salty fried rice.

Nope, she didnt mind the taste at all because of her hunger.

After eating, she held the tray and head to the kitchen area to wash her plates.

Tiptoeing so Haru won't notice her but who is she kidding? Haru isn't a normal person.

He's a criminal for god's sake. The moment she set her foot to the kitchen area, Haru saw her holding the tray with dishes.

Their eyes met, she felt flustered for a moment.

Star bit her lower lip as she proceeded to the kitchen sink. While cleaning she can't help but to think of those scars on his hands.

He really had a hard time huh?

After washing the plates she dragged Haru to the salas. He had a frown on his forehead curious on what is she doing.

They sat on the sofa with first aid kit on the table infront of them. She took his hands and examine them.

There was a small cuts because of the kitchen knife and oil burnts. Nevertheless his hands maybe rough but she likes holding it.

"What are you doing darling?" She ignored the guy and clean his wounds.

Placing the last band aid on a cut on his middle finger Haru hugged her tight.

"Dont do that again woman.."

Author's note:

Sorry for grammatical error, english is not my native language. And please don't forget to vote the story. Thank you.