Playlist 7

Experience

Star woke up from the pain and soreness she felt in between her thighs.

Haru moved beside her, still sleeping. She roamed her eyes in the surrounding as she instantly knew that she's not in her usual room.

It's Haru's bedroom.

The manly scent and interior designs of the room screams masuclinity.

A tear shed from her eyes as she felt the immense pain. She felt like she can't walk.

Being rammed by that long damn cock isn't easy because the nirvana might be satisfying but the pain from being deflowered, she didnt knew it was to the extent which she literally couldn't walk anymore.

Her eyes fixated on a certain table beside his bed. There she saw a packs of medicine which made her wonder if he's sick or something?

Worried rush over her, as she eyed the man beside her sleeping peacefully still restraining her from moving.

She carefully removed his hands on her waist as she move slowly and with utmost care to prevent feeling the pain from her legs.

She hurriedly went to the bedside of the table as she checks the medicine, prolly checking what's his condition or disease.

Or it can be just a vitamins.

Little did she know it was something dark. Yep it's a drug.

When she saw what it looks like, her mouth gaped open. She's not as good as Megumi in medicines but she know what a party drugs looks like.

Fuck... Is he like a drug user for real?

When he heard the man groaned, sge immediately stay away from the table and half run and walk towards the door.

No wonder he have these guts to made his way in between her legs. But that came normal for her because of Sanzu's natural demeanour.

So even the lust he felt was fake huh?

She thought, walking towards her own room to shower and wash herself.

On the other side, the pink haired mullet guy woke up a bit dazed from the drugs but still smiling his ass off.

He look beside him only to see nothing. He shrugged thinking that maybe she got off the bed and prepare breakfast.

About to get off the bed, His phone vibrated on his bedside table beside those drugs he took yesterday.

The woman's face flashed on his mind as his shaft twitch. Morning erection with just the thought of her is much mor intense horniness than taking a hormone drugs.

He shook his head as he answered the phone, It was his boss, Mikey.

"How's the transaction?" Mikey ask as soon as he answered the call.

"Still good boss, something matter?" He answered while fixing himself.

"If that girl's bothering you, you know what to do right? Dispatch the damn mob together with her a'right?" Mikey said with a stern voice as he hanged up the phone.

He forgot about that damn deal in a second. His senses went dazed ever since he brought that girl here in the yacht.

Heck, he's even pampering the girl whatever her request are that he merely forgot what her purpose, why did he bring her here.

It was to fucking solve her not cherishing her and fuck her.

He went for a cold shower after the call thinking what would he do to her.

After showering, he just wore a simple jeans bragging his toned body as he went to the kitchen prolly making coffee as the start of his day.

The woman was nowhere to be found on the kitchen, there's no food serves either.

Must be tired from rocking up all night. He thought as he mix coffee with sugar and stir it.

He turned around as she entered the kitchen wearing a black sando and a maong shorts. Her brunette her was tied in a messy bun.

There are also a bite marks and swollen hickeys from the nook of her neck to her shoulders and chest.

She coughed to caught his attention but he just walk past her. Not really paying attention to her.

The audacity!

She thought when Haru just walked past her not paying attention to her countless coughs.

"Yeah fuck's given why bother being sweet when he already got what he wanted."

She whispered bitterly as she prepares breakfast for herself.

"Fuck you Haruchiyo..."

He heard what she said.

He sighed and walk towards the deck of the yacht, watching the waves calmly swaying not minding the ray of sunlight reflecting from his body.

Haru touch his scars as he laughed his ass off.

"What the hell, why am i worrying about that fucking slut after i fucked her senselessly in the ocean?"

He smirk evily when he heard a faint footstep stop on it's tracks when she heard what he said.

It was not for the fact that she heard the fucking slut to fuck but the fact that he's worried brought hope in her.

Star then also walk in the yacht's deck still eyeing Haru's back.

"Haru." She called but yeah as she expected there's still no response from him.

"Hey haru.." She tried calling him again, still nothing.

It was as if she's talking to nothing. It was as if it goes back to zero. To nothing. To strangers.

"Hell, so after fucking me you're now dumping me huh?" She said aggressively wanting to get his attention and she succeeded.

"What do you want?" He ask coldly still facing the horizon.

"Fuck you Haruchiyo, why are you like this?" She ask a bit upset.

Well after seeing everything, she set aside it, still wanting haru to pamper her and tease her and cares for her but it came out the opposite.

"What? I am like this." His cold demeanor went into a playful yet dangerous one.

Her eyes slightly widened in fraction. Merely forgotten why is she here in the first place.

"Yeah a disgusting fucking prick.." She stated still saving her pride.

"Yeah that, seems like you knew about it but still, why act like you're affected huh? You expect me to cuddle you and shower you wuth kisses after a one night stand huh?"

He finally turn around to face her.

He lower his face to her ear as he whispered something that made her feel like her dignity crushed into pieces.

"You're just a one night fuck, not really satisfying though, an experience not really worth it to brag about."

He smiled sadistically before walking out of the deck.

Tears pooled her eyes, helds fury in their depths. She wiped it using her knuckles and run to her room slamming her door.

Author's note:

Thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment.