Playlist 10

Treacherous

The midnight skies brought her back to her senses.

Hoshi heaved a sigh. Thinking of what possibly might happen to her after this. Silently wishing that Haru might change his mind from selling her but who is she kidding?

As if he'll bend rules for her.

A mere stranger whom he only fuck.

She slap herself for thinking negatively.

Wearing a gray jacket and pants to shield herself from the cold breeze of ocean, she enjoyed watching the midnight clouds as some thoughts crept through her mind.

So many what ifs in her mind and the first thought which clearly made sense is to escape.

Her eyes went down to the dark colored ocean they were at, the yacht is moving in a mid speed.

"Darling if you're up to something crazy again stop it "

A certain strawberry head were approaching from her direction. He's holding a handcuffs and a piece of cloth.

Her eyebrows shot up.

"W-what's that?" She ask while staring at those things.

Haru only smiled because it was quite obvious on what is he going to do with those things.

Fuck is he for real?

She stubbornly hidboth of her wrist behind her.

"No use hiding it." He said in his baritone voice as he pulled both of her wrist forcefully.

She eyed him unbelievably.

"Fuck you." She said as Haru tie the cloth in her mouth and put another cloth to cover her whole head.

She can't see anything but black. Her eyes were open but because of the cloth he.put in her head all she can see is nothing.

Closing her eyes, she felt him dragged her to the nearest chair for her to sit and also tie her to the chair.

Now that's what it feels like being held captive. She felt tears cascaded in both of her cheeks. As she sobbed slightly. She knew Haru were still there because she can feel his presence but ofcourse she doesnt know what he's doing.

While on the other hand, the man stopped on his tracks when he heard her sob.

Fuck she's crying!

He mentally thought. A bit hestitant to continue this little plan of his. He can't help but to feel sorry for her.

The feelings he felt by now might be just a false. Being away together for a week and constantly watching their concert might made him feel just a little bit of admiration but his work cannot be ignore.

He chose to devote and serve his life for mikey and no one can stop that.

Not even you

He stare at her tied body for the last time before walking towards the control room to maneuver the ship. At last, his work is almost done and it's another achievement he can gladly present for his boss.

Minutes have passed and the private port where the transaction will take place were near.

Haru saw a two familiar figure as they approached the port. There were also men in black, probably the Italian Mob's men in charge in their so called transaction.

The small one carrying a large brief case whose holding a tons of money. He have this authority towards his men so he's guessing that this man is on the lead.

As he parked the yacht to the port, he untied the woman on the chair. He was surprised she became quiet.

Must be tired from crying huh?

He thought.

"Can't really convince you in a normal way huh?"

An eerie voice came from her which startled him a bit while untying her foot on the chair.

Her voice were far from the sweet and submissive Star Fujitora whom he adore ever since the day one.

Her voice is treacherous. Laced with venom and it is coated with evil and misfortune.

Her voice sounds like that what more of her face?

"Bitch what are you blabbering about?" He ask in his serious voice. Still confused why the heck is she acting this way.

And to answer his question, as he removed the piece of cloth on her head she seemed like a different person.

"I told you didn't i? Fuck you." She smiled sadistically while still being held captive.

Her wrist were starting to swell because of her several times attempting to remove the cuffs.

He irritatedly grab her on her swollen wrist outside the yacht where the transaction will took place.

And an eventful scene happened.

He's too pre-occupied on the woman beside him that he didn't even notice what happened outside.

All of them were held captive, A familiar face wearing a black haori in her killer heels walk near him.

She looks like someone he knew from the past but he can't figure out who she is.

And he didnt even have an ounce of care.

Even the executives Mikey brought with him were currently unable to move.

And Izana Kurokawa appeared from the shadows, wearing the same outfit they had.

"Come on Shirayuki, you can do better than that, how about you behead that burgundy-lilac haired man?"

Star suggested making him turn his head towards the woman.

"What the hell are you talking about woman?"

He ask but he didnt receive an answer.

She was in different persona.

These tough- looking ladies were dominating them as he had no damn choice but to hand her over Izana who was glaring at him with intense ferocity.

Star didnt even turn her head to face him. One last glance before parting ways.

Instead the woman make her way towards the empress looking woman and hug her while the others ask her a questions.

This is absolutely an insult and as much as he wanted to make holes towards their body he knew he can't.

Ran were unusually quiet and daze in his thoughts same as him. Rindou were the only one functioning and can seem to nag about Tsukiakari.

They get inside the living room while Sanzu maneuver the yacht towards their main hideout.

Author's note:

Sorry for slow updates, Class just started.

Thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment.