Playlist 6

→Warning R+18←

- Mature scenes ahead.

Innocent Eyes

"O-ofcourse n-not.." Her eyes dilated  as she felt hot kisses trailed from the nook of her neck down to her shoulders.

Despite soaking in the blue pristine ocean, her body starts to feel warm. His hands travel from her waist carrasing it softly which added more intensity to her feelings.

Her eyes flutter open when Haru turned her around facing him as he leaned closing the gap of each other's faces.

Once again, she close her eyes as Haru brushed his lips against her slowly. Angling her face to properly respond to his kisses as slow and passionate turns into aggressive one.

Haru bit the lower part of her lip which leads to gaping it a little bit because of the pain inflicted to it.

The burning sensation intensifies as Haru grab the opportunity to insert his wet yet luscious tongue inside her pretty mouth, french kissing her.

His hands went to her mid sized boobs and massage it circularly while kissing her.

His lips left her mouth as they both gasped for air because of the hot kissing scene they both made.

Her body's slowly surrendering at the pleasure wanting for more sensual feelings building up inside her.

At that moment she knew, anticipated and deciphered.

Her body craves for his touch. For his kisses and burning desires.

She grabbed amount of his hair when Haru's kisses trail from her neck down to her chest.

Sucking,licking and lapping her skin. Haru's left arm snake on her waist as he carried her to properly suck and play at her boobs.

His tongue twirl at her sensitive crown while massaging the other one. Continiously sucking it as if draining her life energy.

"H-haru..." She moaned as the man stopped a bit and look at her. Hoshi didnt knew because her eyes were shut properly but her face screams desire and lust which Haru liked.

His shaft twitched at the sight of her.

This woman, just the sight of her sexy body can make any man drawn in pleasure. And he didnt like the thought of that for unknown reason.

His fingers slowly travel from her stomach down to her clothless pussy.

Her legs crossed, too shy to let him enter it using his fingers that's why Haru lifted her up and lay her at the yacht's deck.

He hovered on top of her and lean to whisper something.

"Let me touch that beautiful cunt of yours darling and might as well sing my name in adoration as i fuck you senselessly using my fingers."

Those dirty yet hot words lingers on her mind as she felt turn on.

Must be her kink.

She nodded like a hopeless kid wanting to have a candy from her parents.

Haru opened her legs widely as he kisses her again much sensual than those kisses a while ago.

The sensation she feels is palpable and too pleasurable to ignore.

She groaned in pleasure when Haru's finger carassed her cunt circularly and brushed his middle finger on her sensitive bud.

Her grip in his hair tightened when he sensually carassed her clit slowly.