Playlist 8

Sanzu fuckin Haruchiyo

After the heat encounter in the yacht's deck. Hoshi didn't even bother showing her face outside her room.

She's just on her bed lying with her face burried on a pillow, sleeping her ass off.

Getting her energy back wasted from that steamy hot night they shared which is caused by a hormone drugs.

And because of today's argument.

Nevertheless, she's still upset for what he said.

Nope she's not only upset, she's goddamn mad for what he said. Prolly saying she's just an experience not worthy to brag about.

Heck, She's Star Fujitora. Every men would flock on their feet just for her to spare a moment with them!

Well her pussy must be shattered but not her dignity and pride.

She woke up feeling lightheaded because of crying. Her eyes not puffy red anymore but it's still evident that she cried.

Her stomach grumbled in hunger. The clock hanging above the door showed that it's past 2 o'clock in the afternoon.

She's two hours late from lunch.

Fixing herself,she went out of her room walking like nothing happened towards the kitchen.

Chin up and oozing with confidence, onky to found out there's no single soul in the kitchen.

She immediately let her guard down and exhale. There's still a stocks in the refrigerator. And a pasta located in the kitchen cabinet.

She spend an hour cooking Aokiji and her's favorite pasta, the chicken Alfredo.

The aroma of the dish explode from the kitchen to where Haru stays which is at his own room surprisingly reflecting all of his actions this morning.

While eating, she can't help but to wonder why did she even act like that infront of him. Letting her guard down and letting him badmouth her like she's some sort of a sticky note that when it's useless for him, he'll just throw her not minding her worth or something?

While questioning herself, image flashes through her mind which made her blush and mad at the same time.

"Fuck, is it even possible to like and hate you at the same time?"

She whispered and slap herself at the same time.

She can't be like this, now that he shown what his true colors are.

The real Sanzu fucking Haruchiyo without being a wolf under the sheep's clothing.

Not the kind Haru who will spoil her rotten and tease her.

But his true personality she keeps on ignoring.

The Haruchiyo who badmouth her and just fuck and dump her. Just the thought of it makes her wanna smash his head into tiny bits.

But she knew she can't.

He's way too dangerous for her to handle. Like a wild waves she can't tame. His smile which is extremely attractive especially if those scars were exposed, visible in her eyes.

Speaking of wild waves, she got up from her seat and look outside the deck. The clouds were dark as if a storm is about to blow their yacht off.

Disregarding her pride, she half run towards Haru's room and hestitantky knock.

There's no response from him.

Any minute from now, she knew she'll explode. Setting aside her pride she knock again much stronger than before with sense of urgency.

They need the yacht to set sail because the black clouds looks troublesome when the rain starts to pour.

She can't swim in any case bad happens!

She keeps on knocking as her patience is losing, she kicked the door with so much strength.

Revealing a stunned and shocked Haru whose eyes were dazed and high.

"Fuck you, came to your sense now! We need the yacht to set sail! There's a fucking typhoon." She shook Haru's body

But as always,he didnt even respond.

She took a deep breath as she leaned her face and smash her lips into him knocking some sense into him.

After they broke the kiss, his eyes widened looking at her. Lips swollen because she kept biting it while they kiss.

Haru frowned, eyed her coldly prolly silently asking her why is she here in his room.

"Move the fucking yacht, there's a storm!" She yelled.

Haru stand and hurriedly run towards the room where the control system is located.

While Star was left there, in his room touching her bad lips while hissing.

An irk appeared from her face when Haru even used the speaker attached from the yacht to the control room just to call her.

"Fuck you Haruchiyo, that damn lips taste like a drug.." She whispered while walking towards the room.

Wondering why he calls her.

She opened the control room only to found a naked Haru seating from the Captain's seat staring at her lust filled in his eyes as he motioned her to come inside.

"We forgot the control room, my slut. Come, let me taste heaven again by your side." He spread his arms wider as she grunt in annoyance.

"Damn you, why are you only calling me when you're high?"

Author's note:

Don't forget to vote and comment.