Playlist 4

Strawberry

Afternoon came like a flash while she thought of an escape plan in her room. And she's determined as hell to get a hold of Haru's phone.

Set asiding her pride, she needs to call him. Unfortunately, his number is the only key to get in-touch with them.

A knock was heard from her door. "Darling?"

She opened the door with a slight smile on her face. The strawberry head stared at her for a second.

Mesmerized with her smile as she widened the door giving him the permission to enter.

"Yes?" She asked still wearing her smiling face. Which Haru thought that she seems off but he just shrugged it off.

He sit beside her.

"You do know that you're about to get sold right?" Which she nod her head because yes she knew!

That's why she's making a damn plan to escape.

She secretly scan his body looking for a shape of the phone on his pant's pocket.

Her eyes unintentionally stared at the thing between his legs which she gulped and averted her gaze at the man who keeps talking at her.

She can't keep up though.

"Hey darling? Are you listening?" Haru snapped her back to reality. As she stared at the strawberry head's eyes.

"Strawberry..." She unconsciously whispered which the man heard.

He chuckled. "You want strawberry? Or me?"

She blinked.

"No! I-i mean yeah strawberries.." She scratched the back of her neck and smile shyly.

"I'll contact my men to deliver some strawberries here.." He whispered and lean to her shoulders.

Her breathing hitched.

Her face as well as her ears were a beet of red and her heartbeat is raging inside her ribcage.

Nonetheless of the feeling, she's confortable in their position. With Haru's face on her right shoulder. His arms were casing her. She's hestitant to return the hug but did it in the end.

"d-do you have a problem?..."She felt like there's something wrong with this man.

Haru isn't the type to hug someone out of nowhere if he isn't tired. He's not also the type to give someone a hug.

So there must be a problem.

Her warmth feels comforting. He felt like he could just hug her forever. He tighten his hug as if his life depends on it.

Her warmth is addicting that he survived not using coke while they're here in Koko's yacht.

Wish we could stay like this forever but i can't...

"Darling, say... Do you badly want your freedom?" She stiffened at his question. Haru felt it.

Is she perhaps hestitant to gain her freedom?

But who is he kidding? Who would want to stay with him? A creepy scarred face kidnapper.

"If i say yes would you give it to me?" She said chuckling making the atmosphere as light as possible.

"But i would really like strawberries right now..."

Haru broke the hug and laugh as he stand up and decided to contact Koko.

"Okay darling, i'll just make a call for your strawberry."

Sanzu left the room as he picked his phone out of his pocket and dialed Koko's number.

"Yo, man what is it?" Koko's bedroom voice answered his call.

"Man, i need a strawberry." He clicked his tongue as he said those words out of habit.

"Fuck, you disturbed my beauty sleep for a fucking strawberry? Can't get it yourself?!" Sanzu pull his phone away from his ears because of his scream.

"Shut it Koko, bring it here asap." He hanged up the call and stifled a laugh.

He pissed Koko's sleep so it's an achievement for him.

Almost 20 minutes just passed when Star saw a jet ski coming to their yacht.

She's about to ask for help when she saw a familiar figure waving to the yacht's railing.

She rolled her eyes. She thought it's finally a help or something. The jet ski stopped.

She saw the attractive white haired in ponytail. His eyes screams amusement when he saw Star in the cabin's door.

"Yo Sanzu fucking Haruchiyo." He throw a sack of strawberry in the strawberry haired man.

Haru have this satisfying grin plastered on his face as he approached the man.

"Man, didnt expect you to locate me easily.." Koko just raised his left eyebrow as he brushed his gaze in the woman.

"So, this is the product huh? Star Fujitora right? I'm a fan." He walked straight on her direction and ask for a handshake.

Star didnt know if she's gonna accept the handshake or be awkward because he really call her a product to sell or bargain.

Before she could even raise her hand to accept the handshake, Haru slap Koko's hand away.

"Man, i'll call you later. Leave now before she jump again aggressively and escape using your jet ski."

Koko just chuckled and turn his back to leave.

Star rolled his eyes at Haru.

"Mah, darling don't be mad right now. Here's your strawberries.." Haru grinned as he teased her with the pack of strawberries which she snatched away from his hands and walkout.

"Goodbye fuckers. Don't damage the goods huh?" Koko shouted.

Haru just raised his middle finger at him before he drove away the yacht.

As he entered the cabin, he saw her munching the strawberries while watching a movie.

He smiled lopsidedly walking towards his room to sleep. Didn't even remember that he left his phone on the table.

3 days left before Haru sell her as a good to a fucking Italian mob.

Author's note:

Sorry for short update.
Don't forget to vote the story