Playlist 5

Shuji

Star didnt waste any minute to accomplish her plan. After Haru starts to walk away from her probably to sleep. She immediately peak if Haru already enter his room.

When she saw that the coast is clear, she immediately stand and walk towards the poor cellular phone.

She's not surprised when it's locked with a password.

First is a pattern, she immediately tried the s pattern but it's not the right passcode.

She tried the most difficult pattern for her which is the star pattern. And it immediately open!

Only to proceed to another security check of the phone. It's a pin passcode.

She took time analyzing what would be the strawberry head's passcode.  Hoshi tried to connect his name within the patterns and it opened much to her surprise.

She immediately proceed to phone calls and dialed the man's number.
She tap the table with her right hand's fingers as she waited for the man to answer her calls.

"Fuck, fuck, answer shu. goddamn it..."

She's anxious as fuck.

Haru might caught her contacting someone on his phone. She knew it would be bad news when he caught her. So every single time she always check the hallway of his room.

Her heartbeat's beating crazily and it almost took her breath away and thank all the gods in heaven when the man answered her phone call.

"Who's this?" The man immediately ask when he answered the phone call.

"Fuck, shu thank godness..." She almost cried.

"Huh? Star? Did you change your phone number??" She cried.

"Shu, i need h seeelp. I was fucking kidnapped again. It's someone named Sanzu Haruchiyo together with Kokonoi Hajime. They are the only ones i know..."

She stared at the hallway. Beads sweating like bullets on her forehead.

"What?! Again?! Damn, they really like you huh? Anyway, where are you?"

She went silent.

"I-i dont know..." She said wiping the tears on her face.

"Hush, calm down. I'll tell Yura about this..."

"How can i calm the fuck down?! I'm about to be sold at an Italian fucking mob!" She half shout half whispered.

"Man, okay okay, we'll plan it with the others as soon as possible. For now calm your ass okay? We'll save you."

The line immediately died. She didnt hestitate to delete the call logs and erase her fingerprint using tissues. She placed the phone where it used to be and sat down the couch to continue watching movies while eating strawberries.

Hanma Shuji is Yura's one of boy. She shelter him for unknown reason for me. She didnt really tell me much about her life but there's just an incident where she went home together with a man looking like a fucking zombie.

Wearing a ragged cloth under a black cloak maybe to conceal his identity.

Yura clothed him and treated him like her own brother. Well there's so many man in their life especially Rindou and Shirayuki.

They like hold an empire with a man under their feet lol.

Their leader which is Shirayuki Sawamura is in line for a heir of a throne. But for some reason she didn't accept or give a damn about it.

Maybe being an empress maybe her thing but not an official kingdom where she'll reside.

Definitely not shirayuki.

While Rindou Ushijima on the other hand, is a heir of a million dollar wealth.

Yura told her that the Ushijima's were one of the ancestral clan in Miyagi Prefecture long time ago. And that their clan resides a hundreds or more like thousands of samurai and ronins.

It's unsurprising because she can clearly tell that Rindou came from a respective samurai because she herself is a ronin.

She can perfectly slice a whole land using her tsukoyomi with infernal dance, which is her technique.

What more if she uses that forbidden Amaterasu.

But clearly, Shirayuki forbid her using that because it's like a double edge sword.

Going back to Shuji, Hanma in span of four years that they were together with him, he looks fine as wine.

The blonde spot on his hair is combed neatly and he handles the inner affairs of their secret affairs.

Hanma Shuji is like Yura's personal men. Or merely secretary who holds like every personal thing in her life.

Waking back to reality, She unconsciously finished half of the strawberry on the package.

It's almost five when she decided to strip all of her clothes and let her body feel the ocean breeze with all of her glory.

She tried positioning herself into diving but she just can't. She seemed a bit traumatized to the sea water.

In the end, her supposed to be skinny dipping ended up in vain.

She just dip her body into the ocean while holding in the metal support of the yacht.

Kiseki rarely visits beach or anything summer related job unless it's summer or they are attending a fest.

Might as well enjoy and practice swimming right?

She tried diving in much deeper part of the ocean as she opened her eyes. They aren't in the clear coast where the ocean's crust is much more visible so she can only see blur version of it.

But nonetheless, she enjoyed it. She didnt have any hard time in her breathing and take her time to dive much longer. Perks of being a vocalist of the band huh?

Her practice and patience for her voice is payed off.

While diving underneath the pristine blue ocean, she heard a slight sound indication that someone jump.

Her eyes widened when a pair of arms snake in her waist.

She immediately went up to the surface to breathe because she panicked a bit, ruining her practice.

"What the fuck?!" She yelled at Haru who was laughing at her behind her back.

She exhale sharply and about to swam through the yacht's deck when Haru stopped her.

His hands were snaked under her boob.

His head is on her neck.

"Didn't knew you're skinny dipping. Why didn't you call me?" His voice were low yet hard.

She felt something poking her ass and about to turn around to check when Haru kissed her neck.

"Fuck. You're naked, are you teasing me huh?"

Her forehead twitched.

"What the hell? For the record, i was alone few minutes ago here. Practicing to swim while naked. I didnt remember inviting you!"

A low chuckle escape from his lips which send vibration towards her skin.

"Yeah i know... Hmm say? Have you ever tried ocean fucking?"

Her mouth gaped at his question.

Ofcourse not! She's a fucking virgin for fuck's sake.