Playlist 9

High

So i'm right all along.

He only treats me like this because he's high. And my hypocrite self likes it.

Fuck. Remind me to slap myself later.

She thought as she quivered in pleasure when Haruchiyo licked her neck.

While sitting at Haru's lap she rubbed herself against the man whose licking and napping her skin while it's left hand is maneuvering the yacht.

Their position is too hot. Both bodies dying for each other's touch, they craves for more.

His other hand is rubbing her back in a sensual motion, feeling his hard on pressed against the woman's cotton shorts.

"Fuck you're a slut for my touch darling yeah?" He ask as he cup her butt cheeks and lifted her up, kissing her with so much ferocity.

It's like saying he's sorry in a sexy way, in a pleasuring way, that his sorry would take her breath away from her.

And his sorry is offering her a make up sex that would brought her to both hell and seventh heaven.

His hands slip down to her cotton shorts, not wearing a panty Haru smirked in her earlobes.

"Really? Not even wearing an underwear? You're really a slut huh?"

"Mine.."

She held his arms tighter as she felt a finger brushed on her wet cunt. Not minding the degradations she's hearing.

She didnt know if it is her kink to be downgrade while having sex but she likes it.

It turns her on.

"H-haru..." A moan escaped from her lips.

She lean her head towards his shoulder, with a beat of red visible on her face and ears.

She wants more.

"M-more..A-ahh.." He expertly maneuver both the yacht and her,still brushing her wet cunt as he steadied the yacht when he saw in his peripheral vision that the coast is somewhat clear.

He pushed her and turn her around facing the steering wheel of the yacht while her back, ass to be specific is facing Haru with an incredible lust written on his face.

Star didnt even knew when did Haru undressed her, she's lost in oblivion when she's in his hands.

When Haru pleasured her all of her thoughts seemingly disappeared.

She even can't remember the argument they had early in the morning.

What argument? I can't remember it!

She grinned at herself being so stupid. She's so malleable.

Easy to break when it comes to him for unknown reason. There's so many things he did so wrong about her but she just can't seem to hate Haru even if there's so many reason to be mad at.

First, he kidnapped her. Second, he's downgrading her like a trash. Third, she didnt even like or love him heck, they aren't even in a relationship! Yet in just a span of 8 days being together,she already give herself to him.

Her fucking virginity!

Fourth, he's a druglord,a drug user. And lastly, he shattered not only her pussy! But also her pride as a woman.

Yet here she is, anticipating the pleasure Haru was about to made her feel. Currently waiting for a heavenly sensation called nirvana.

Haru was about to put his shaft inside her when they got disturbed by the vibration on his phone coming from his pocket.

She immediately pushed him and run as fast as she can. She run outside the deck,naked.

She didnt even feel the rush of cold breeze from ocean because the moment she step her foot inside the living room, she stormed towards her room.

With a beet of red visible on her face, neck and ears.

"Fuck. I almost lose myself " She hissed at herself for being so malleable.

Easy to break for him.

Slapping herself continiously in the face, she headed towards where her towel is located and then to the bathroom.

She sat on the tub still thinking about what almost happened a minutes ago. She let her guard down and she let her horniness took over her.

"Shit, if Aokiji is here she'll definitely laugh at me for thinking about 'horniness' "

She closed her eyes as she dipped herself in a cold water from the tub. Speaking of Aokiji, they are most likely about to meet again.

The plan should be working effortlessly by now. Shirayuki is a calm leader but they will not let Hoshi be taken away from them in a mere week.

So their plan must be executed perfectly.

Ahh, my last night here huh?

Now that the coast is clear they were currently on their way to one of Bonten's private port for the said transaction.

Haruchiyo clicked his tongue when he remembered what almost happen.

It was clearly her fault!

He thought as he steered the wheel after he fixed the navigation system.

It was you're fault darling.. you're beauty is so difficult to ignore. Especially when you're naked and writhing in pleasure...

He shook his head clearing his sinful thoughts about the woman he was about to sold.

He was undoubtedly bewitch by her beauty, her simplicity is beyond everyone he knew.

Just by tying her hair in ponytail makes his member twitch in frustration.

He can clearly remember how many times he felt intoxicated when they both kiss.

Much more intense and satisfying than taking a drugs.

And the way his body burned just by being touch by him, he's craving for more.

He craves for not only her body but everytime that he thinks about it what if Hoshi have a boyfriend?

He can't help but plan to arranged a funeral service for that man if ever.

He can feel that whatever he's feeling towards the woman isn't healthy that's why he perform that cold act and harsh personality of his whom he totally forgot while he's with the woman.

That simple woman whom he never thought he'd like, the innocent face she have especially those smile on her face makes him want to gave her everything just to keep smiling.

But yeah, an innocent facade lies a cunning devil who plans something behind his back without even knowing.

Sanzu stand from his seat as he roamed his eyes. The call he receive earlier was from Mikey.

Asking if the shipment is fine and he said ofcourse yes.

He's sure as hell that it is indeed another successful because who would dare to mess up with them right?

They are fuckin' bonten. They won't show mercy.

Author's note:

Sorry for the late update! Don't forget to vote and comment.