Playlist 13

Party

A week had passed after that night. I look at the red dress im wearing, that week was surprisingly quiet.

From the day she got missing weren't even recorded nor on news but that's not surprising. Maybe the higher ups covered for it already.

Shirayuki called for us tonight as a celebration and there's something that she'll discuss later. Im guessing it was a news about Rokuhara Tandai's movement or about bonten.

It's been a week since i saw that man. Eversince that day, he keeps on bugging me in my dreams for unknown reason.

It is not a nightmare though, much worst than that. If you know what i mean.

"Yoo Hoshi, you're so slow." Megumi whined, she's wearing her favorite gold sexy dress which highlighted her body curves. Everything about what she wore smells expensive.

Well she's Megumi Tendou, a renowned  restau-bar owner not only in Japan but also on various countries.

"Sorry.." I replied with an embarassed face as we both enter the venue. It was gold and black. It's really obvious who designed the grandiose venue. The girl who loves money more than anything else, the girl beside me.

Megumi Tendou.

"Babe can't y'all get any faster?" An irk mark appearing at her forehead.

When i saw the familiar red sexy gown. The woman was talking to her silver-haired brother.

I tapped her shoulder when we got in her place as i smiled at the silver guy infront of her. Koushi-san is so gentleman and his looks screams green flag.

Too bad. I don't like good guys at all.

"What? You like my brother now?" Aokiji smirked holding his brother's arms. He blushed on what she said.

I mentally facepalmed.

"Haha. Funny." I rolled my eyes at her.
Koushi-kun led us to the chair near the stage, with the heads still nowhere to be found.

I expected Rin and Yuki would be late though, but not Yura whose strict when it comes to time management.

I gaze my surroundings, there were so many people in the venue wearing their tux,gowns and dresses. There were also celebrities present and some business tycoons from largest companies.

As expected from Yuki.

Camera flashes from the entrance as we notice the crowd on the entrance. There, two of the founder with their mixed facade, the one with straight face and strict posture which is Yura with her escort, Shuji.

I mentally rolled my eyes when i saw the blond streaks on his head comb a bit bad which suits his face and body.

Yura wears a peach trumpet gown. I think it's also a backless. It hugs her body and complements her skin. She looks ravishing, i prayed she would not get rearranged tonight.

Our founder on her front, looking good wearing her signature (boa hancock's styled) yukata. It was a red one and it's slit was located on her left exposing her one thigh.

Her big snake earrings dangling on her ears as she walk with her escort which is Izana-kun.

She wears a childish smile while holding Izana-kun who looks ecstatic about the event. Izana-kun wears his famous earrings with a kimono partnered with Yuki's.

When Yuki found us,she waved her hands at us. Smiling excitedly not minding the press on her trail. Yura also followed roaming her eyes at us. Questioning us using her eyes why are we still not complete.

"That damn Rindou, is she not attending the party?" Yura's forehead irked.

Rin is thirty minutes late. The party is about to start, "Gosh, can you contact her?!" Yura half shouted at us. We instantly get in our phones. Yura is so hard to please when she's mad. And only Rin-chan can make her angry without effort.

"Shit those hot ikemen guys!" One woman shout near our table so we gaze at the entrance of the venue. My mouth gaped open on what i saw.

"Mahn, she bring her whole team..." Aokiji laid her back on her chair. Staring at the woman in the middle of the guys.

"Rin-chaaan!" Yuki shouted.

Mostly similar on what our founder is wearing, Rin-san is wearing her black kimono.But is it divided into two. The upper part who looks like a crop top a bit revealing and the lower part tied on her back.  It has red lilies print aesthetically in the kimono. The kimono were reached on her foot but her heels were visible because of the slit revealing her long ass legs.

Inshort she looks fucking hot.

If i were a man, i would die just to have her lap dance me.

I stand from my seat. I notice the other nine guys surrounding her. Also wearing Kimonos.

They look like ancient Japan civilization from what they wear but their looks screams modernity.

I believe those guys were called her nine scabbards. Rin's face were revealed, not wearing her usual eye mask you can clearly see her unique eyes.

All eyes were hooked on her. Showing fashionably late from the gathering.

"I was about to push you over the edge of mountain if you hadn't come eh?" Yura's arms were crossing on her chest.

"Hahaha, sorry.." she smiled sheepily. Before turning her head to Yuki.

"Mahn you brought the whole deal.." Megumi look at the guys, their eyes were only at Rindou not leaving her figure. It was a look of a trained scabbard not an eyes of a pervert.

"Can i have one of your boys?" Aokiji ask wiggling her eyebrows at Rindou who seemed please at her.

"Sure, after i use my Amaterasu on you." She replied calmly which made Kiji shut her mouth.

Rin doesnt really reply on her remarks unless they were down to a serious business.

Fixing her red strings, she looked at the empress behind this party. I knew it from the first glance it isnt a normal party with a business related celebration.

This screams a one hell of a announcement.

"Tell them what we decided Yuki."

Author's note:

I'M SORRY! IT TOOK A LOT OF TIME TO UPDATE!

School is just so demanding when it comes to activities. It almost occupy all of my time leaving me no room to update.

Anyways, Thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment.

Imma finish this story first before i update my second series which is Rindou's story!

Stay well and healthy guys! Lovelots.