Playlist 11

Found

She didnt look back.

Even if it kills her. She won't. She can't. Because the moment she do, she wouldn't be able to go back anymore.

She close her eyes while holding Shirayuki's arm.

"Hush hun, you're now safe.." She shush as they walk towards where they park their motorcycle.

She ride on Aokiji's back still silent.

The cocky woman seemed to know she's not in her usual state that's why she kept her mouth shut.

Even if her mouth is itching to talk.

She felt the cold breeze of the night creeping onto her skin. The confortable sound of Kiji's motorcycle rang through her ears as she lean her head towards her back, tired because of what happened.

She's been silent the whole time after that mocking attitude she displayed towards Haru and the others.

Because that's what she really was, even before Shirayuki found her. Before she was saved in the pit of darkness slowly eating her being.

She can clearly remember that day, it was seven years ago, Star learnt that her parents were about to set her a fixed marriage.

That was the turning point of her life where she decides to runaway. First time since the day she develop her disorder.

Star Fujitora came from high class family. Her parents were both famous in music and arts. Her father, a famous musician and her mother a famous paintor.

Both came from the well-known family, People expect high quality daughters from them.

But Hoshi were just a normal girl, who have no talent in painting but she loves to sing. Reason why she's more closer to her dad.

But as time pass by, their relationship were broken. Didn't notice that they were slowly drifting away from the concept of family.

They both argue infront of Hoshi, pbysically and mentally hurting her when her parents were both angry.

At the age of 15, she was diagnosed having a split personality.

She felt like there were two souls residing her body. The aggressive one which she named Luna and her usual self which is her original name, Hoshi.

She notice the change happening in herself. Every night when Luna take over, she can feel herself acting diffferent yet she can't do anything about it.

It was like watching yourself while you're sleeping. And her parents seemed to notice her change.

Gone the sweetest girl they once had, But they never paid any attention to her. They continued fighting over nonsense and their relationship were slowly drifting away from it's basic foundation called love.

They just keep theirselves together because of their so-called reputation. And that made Hoshi's disorder came worst.

Especially when she turned 20 which is 5 years ago. Her parents force her in an arrange marriage with some man he didnt knew.

She escaped from her own kind of hell with nowhere else to go.

Drench in cold rain, she hugged herself. She's infront of the convinient store's shed without anything but her wallet with some cash in it. She can't rely on her cards because the moment her parents knew that she ditch them, they will freeze her accounts but before that thing happened, she withdrew cash enough to live for a year.

A a red car stopped infront of her. The door opened and it revealed a high-maintenance looking woman, maybe a little older than her. Wearing a school uniform the same as hers.

The woman had this serious face as she looks at her figure. She became conscious of how she looked for unknown reason.

"Hi. I saw you drenched in rain, are you okay?" The woman asked.

She have the nicest voice and comforting aura around her. Despite being intimidated at first.

"I-im fine.." Hoshi answered. Completely ignoring her curiousity cause what if this woman infront of her is a fraud? A syndicate or a bad woman?

Her aura and physical appearance may be convincing but she doesnt judge the book by it's cover.

"By the way, my name is Shirayuki..." She smiled at her.

And that's the time she didn't realize that she slowly admired the woman whom she acknowledge.

The woman who saved her from misery that time when she become nothing.

As their conversation goes on, she opened up about her problems to her over some ramen.

She flinched when she notice how Shirayuki's face turned into scowl.
She eyed the woman with confusion written on her face.

"I'm just mad, why do they treat you like that?" The woman answered her as if reading her mind.

"Who knows?" She replied. They finished eating their ramen when Shirayuki face her with wide arms opened, welcoming her.

"Come at my side. I'll treat you like a family you deserve.." That particular moment, Shirayuki gained her side.

She understands her. Which is the thing she needs the most as of that moment. And as awkward as it may seem she indulge herself in the arms of the lady who had a wonderful smile on her face.

And she met the untamed lioness who holds a dear with her sword. If her eyes could kill she prolly dead by now but despite of that first impression,

She grew fond of her attitude because Rindou may look like a serial killer but her attitude says the opposite.

And the others too.

As day passed by, she grew fond of her newly found family as they all started to cover themselves as a band in which they earned themselves without any help from their wealthy family.

She used this too as an opportunity to show her parents that she can live her life without being controlled.

But then again, her illness is troublesome.

Sometimes, her split personality took over and cause havoc but as time goes by, the others were quick to az acknowledge this side of her.

Even Luna admitted that she truly belong in them. And she can't be happier than that.

"Were here Hosh.." Kiji stated.

Author's note:

Sorry for super late update. And it's kinda lame.

This week has been very busy. There's so many school activities and the research is just😭😭. Anyways, enjoy reading and don't forget to vote and comment!

I