She Is Mine To Love »

Hey guys *waving hand dur se* Social distancing 🌝🤷🏻‍♀️

Well I hope you all are doing very much fine, being safe where ever you are from anything and everything!!!

So firstly toh I hope that, this book is still in your libraries 🥺 and you still remember this book, yeah???

Umm so basically am here with the 3rd part of this series named "She Is Mine To Love" and came here just after publishing A short-est CS and first part!!

I wanted to do something, that can keep my mind a bit sane 🌝🤧 and not wishing to write something I already had on my plate, I chose to do this!!

This will be basically a happy happy story with no much dramas, or villiams n all that I can assure you off.. Yeah a bit family drama will be here and there to make it a bit spicy but won't extend it! Because first I am writing this story to make myself happy, and second I want to be happy 🤷🏻‍♀️ so you see!!

Hope you will like it although the update wont be regular as till 16th I have my exams but yeah will for sure try to update one or two more in the coming Week.  And after that it can be regular 🌝🤷🏻‍♀️

For now that's it I guess 🤔 hope you will like this one as much as you loved earlier one's or if you haven't even read them it can be read as standalone too!!!

Will be waiting for your honest reviews!!

Thank You ❤️

Ps: This story crossed 100k+ views and that made my heart flutter ❤️

Again a Thank You ❤️

Ananya.K !!