| Seven |

•••••••••••

Aankhein Kholu, to chehra tumhara ho,
Band karu toh, sapna tumhara ho,

Mar bhi jau to koi gam nahi,
Agar kafan ke badle aanchal tumhara ho.💓

(Source: Google)

•••••••••••

The sky above was full of tumultuous, dark and ragged clouds. It was a cold grey Night with a dull sky and Threatening rain. Ominous black cloud covered the sky and released a sudden havy rainfall. Thunder rolled in and rain began to fall. The dark cloud became ominous. Lightning and thunder ragged with fury. It was such a bad weather that in a city like Mumbai where always a hustle bustle is seen on roads is quite Empty. And there moving a Car fully drenched on the silent roads of the Dark City as if searching for Its destination which is lost...

Manik:(furious) If in next one hour mujhe Nandini nahi mili na Madhyam You and Your so called team are so gone. Samjhe... Now Call me only when You found her Safe And Sound...

And he detached his bluetooth from his ear and throw it on the passenger seat. He was driving recklessly even in this bad weather not even worrying about him, When he just came out of Such a danger after getting shot twice. But all he was worrying about right now was For His Nandini. And with time his worries were just increasing as the weather wasn't also In his favour..

Manik:(muttered) Where Are You Baby?? Plz be safe and Come Back to Your Mani. I am Incomplete without You Shona. Pls Pls pls Aa jao... Aiyappa i swear agar use kuch bhi hua naa,, I'll not forgive any of them... Plz Bring My Baby back coz i m sure she is safe, I am Breathing this is the proof that She Is Safe. But Use Wapis Le Aao.. please...

And then if Aiyappa couldn't see His Favourite Kids Suffering so he decided to end this separation and Their Love Test, where one was just ready to leave all her happiness for Him, His Safety and Other was Ready to Sacrificing Anything for His Love. At that moment his phone rang flashing Maddy's name and he picked it up In one ring...

Manik:(whispered) Maddy....

Maddy: Sir, I found Nandini Mam. And here came that beautiful smile on his lips and he finally sighed as if was breathing after a long time..

Manik:(whispered) Kahan h wo???

Just three words evicted from his mouth as he was unable to speak Anything else.

Maddy: Sir, I'll send you the locations, Actually she is sitting in a Abondand Garden under a tree. But Sir it's raining heavenly and She as if  isn't even recognising us. She isn't listening to us...

A tear escaped from Manik's eyes as if feeling what she would be going through.

Manik: Maddy, m coming but do one thing Cover her up. No wait, Take her inside the car...

Maddy: Sir we tried but she isn't even reacting to our any words. As if she didn't even acknowledged our presence.,.

And tears flowed from his eyes feeling his Baby's pain. Being her soulmate he exactly knew what would have been going in her mind. But controlling his emotions he sighed before speaking..