| Six |

•••••••••••

Keep Me In Your Heart 💗

Coz...

Mind Changes 🧠

•••••••••••

In The Car.

Manik: Pickup the damm call Lilliput... Lilliput's Aiyappa plz keep her safe....

Manik was going restless with time as now he for sure know that Everything is Wrong and that too With His Nandini.. He was again and again calling her but she wasn't picking it up which he knew is impossible till the time she is safe. But here he would have called mer like 20 times and she didn't received any of them.  Well how can she pick up the call when She doesn't have her phone with her... At the backseat All the three boys were looking at each and other and were too tensed. Coz they know today for sure Something Bad is gonna happen... Soon Maddy applied breaks and before the car comes in rest Manik was already out of the car making them more tense... But nevertheless they followed him inside...

Malhotra Mansion:

Here Navya told Everything to Nyo and Yash who top were angry on Mukti and Alia who still don't have any guilt on their faces. They all were sitting in the living area when Manik came inside Calling Nandini leaving Everyone shocked as what he is doing at home that too this time when he must be on the hospital bed taking rest...

Manik:(shouted) Lilliput.... Lilliput where are you?? Come Fast Nandini.....

Everyone gathered around him with tensed face..

Nyo: Manu, bacha what are you doing here?? You need rest beta...

Yash: Haa beta and why are you here at the first place???

Manik: Dad, Mom Where is Nandini??

Everyone looked at him and except Muklya Everyone were now tensed coz they know that Today Manik's anger is gonna cross all his limits of he comes to know that What had actually happened to His Lilliput??

Manik:(shaking her) Mom, m asking you something dammit. Wo kaha h?? She is Not at home right?? Where is She?? Tell Me Mom kahan h wo??(shouted) Somebody Please tell Me Where Is Nandini dammit???

Mukti: M batati hu Bhai...

Manik:(holding her shoulders) Yes Muku tell me, where is she bacha?? She must be hurt whatever happened with me naa.. Bolo where is she??

Mukti:(expressionless) I kicked Her Out of the House.. Maine use ghar se bahar nikal dia... Iss Ghar se, hmari zindagi se, Aapki Zindagi Se....

Manik at once left her shoulders with a jerk. Only words were echoing in his ears were Mukti's words that she Kicked her out of the house and his life... He stumbled understanding the meaning of these words only to be hold by Abhi who was standing beside him... Gaining his conscious he looked at Multi and then at everyone present there. And then he remembered how Cabir, Abhi and Dhruv were not meeting his gaze whenever he asked about her.. He looked at them to saw them standing with their heads down... He went towards Them and spoke in a stern voice....

Manik: Are you guys still gonna keep quiet???

Cabir: Manik sun, tu phle plz sit down i....